I just went to the kitchen to get a beer out of the refrigerator.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy.

Damn, now I have to think of something else I want.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
What kind of beer and do you share?

Edit- Damn, now I gotta go get a Bass.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Wait a minute, you mean she doesn't bring the beer to you? What's up with that?;)

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
Wait a minute, you mean she doesn't bring the beer to you? What's up with that?;)

lol the way every man dreams it should be

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
Now you just need a little microwave and a toilet, and you're set...

Well, the benefit to walking to the kitchen to get a beer is that I have to pass by the bathroom on my way. That "relieves" and sometimes "rectifies" pressure loading anxiety.

I don't care much for the microwave idea. They tend to stink up the area they're in.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: SSP
Keep pushing your luck till you reach the "NO WAY IN HELL" point. :)

I've done that many times. Real men just don't know when to quit trying to take more ground.

CostCo B&M has an excellent Sanyo mini fridge for $149.

I shoulda known RossMAN would know where to get a good deal on a fridge. Thanks.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
Keep pushing your luck till you reach the "NO WAY IN HELL" point. :)

I've done that many times. Real men just don't know when to quit trying to take more ground.

CostCo B&M has an excellent Sanyo mini fridge for $149.

I shoulda known RossMAN would know where to get a good deal on a fridge. Thanks.

It really is a nice fridge :D

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy.

Damn, now I have to think of something else I want.

Start worrying now, women are not that easy. She wants something, she wants something very very expensive and is just setting you up for it.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy. Damn, now I have to think of something else I want.
Start worrying now, women are not that easy. She wants something, she wants something very very expensive and is just setting you up for it.

Actually, it is hard for me to get my wife to spend money on herself. Not that she is a martyr, but materialistic she isn't. I am the one who has to buy her toys. Oh well, glad to do it.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy My wife walked in and I jokingly suggested that i should get a mini fridge to put under or beside my desk to keep beer in so I wouldn't have to walk to the kitchen, AND SHE AGREED! WTF! Women aren't supposed to be that easy. Damn, now I have to think of something else I want.

Actually, it is hard for me to get my wife to spend money on herself. Not that she is a martyr, but materialistic she isn't. I am the one who has to buy her toys. Oh well, glad to do it.

Whoa... I had no idea you were married! I thought you were yet another pimple faced college geek (with a Busa). :D;)

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Whoa... I had no idea you were married! I thought you were yet another pimple faced college geek (with a Busa). :D;)

Well the fact that I have a Busa would lead many to think that I am single, because of the belief wives would not give permission for their husbands to get one, or that if they did it would be hell to pay. Not in my case. Lucky that way (and in a lot of others too).

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

Well the fact that I have a Busa would lead many to think that I am single, because of the belief wives would not give permission for their husbands to get one, or that if they did it would be hell to pay. Not in my case. Lucky that way (and in a lot of others too).

Hehe, that was the main reason. :D

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I'm going to assume that you and your wife are both out of shape couch potatoes.

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have a cool little Sanyo frig.. Something like THIS, sitting right next to my chair, it's great for keeping frosty cold beverages within arms reach. :D

Or if you want something a little larger, (And a better deal than Rossman's, IMHO:)), have a look at THIS.

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Rudee
I'm going to assume that you and your wife are both out of shape couch potatoes.

I'm going to assume you're an asshole..

BINGO! I'm correct!! :|

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
what you need is this. I got one for free from some dumbass ./com before they ran out of VC...they are pretty nice. Sometimes I take it in my car during long trips.

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000

Rudee would crush your head like a mellon. He's a 280lb bodybuilder. With 24" arms. Or 22 1/2" or something like that. I saw a picture of him. I almost sh1t my pants.

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Hamburgerpimp

Rudee would crush your head like a mellon. He's a 280lb bodybuilder. With 24" arms. Or 22 1/2" or something like that. I saw a picture of him. I almost sh1t my pants.

Ok.. He's a 280lb, 24" arm asshole. :D