I just ran into an ex girlfriend

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Long time ago I posted that I found out my one of my ex's worked at Wendy's thread here.

Anyways I just went to Wendy's through the drive through and she was the one giving me the food. She didn?t recognize me she just gave me the food and was going back inside until I said hello and then she asked me to come in and chat.

It was really weird, I always thought what I would say if I ran in to her but instead I just said yes and went in. Anyways had a good conversation for about half hour, catching up and stuff I hadn?t seen her in like 4 years.

So I got her digits and she got my digits and that?s it.

Edit: No pics of her.

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
She told me she is seeing some guy at the moment, and even ask me if it was ok to like keep and touch and be friends.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
WTG. I just started talking to an old ex recently, we'll probably end up hooking up sometime soon.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
now your thread title sounds like you are a girl or your girl is now a lesbian...

"I just ran into one of my ex's gf"

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Semidevil
you met your ex's girlfriend? then means the girlfriend of your ex? :confused
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he or she is gay.

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
now your thread title sounds like you are a girl or your girl is now a lesbian...

"I just ran into one of my ex's gf"

better... give me some slack eating the wendys food that i picked up.

Mayfriday0529

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: kyparrish
are you going to get some Jnetty99?

Well update, I don't think so.
After we met she told me to call her up Wednesday to setup something. I called and she had already plans and would call me Thursday to setup something. She called and told me she still could not hang out and that Sunday looked good to meet for lunch. She told me to call her Sunday which I did and when I called her place, I was told she never came home that night.

Well I can pretty much, that I will not get any.

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
You're not gonna hang out with her. She only gave you her number to see if you would actually call so that she could sit around and add you to the list of tortured souls who she can break up with and still get to call her.

She pwns you.

Hyperblaze

Lifer
May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: KillyKillall
You're not gonna hang out with her. She only gave you her number to see if you would actually call so that she could sit around and add you to the list of tortured souls who she can break up with and still get to call her.

She pwns you.

Girls aren't that cruel are they?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: KillyKillall

She pwns you.
experience knows all ? ;)