i hate jerks that drive like this

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
sometimes i think about not slowing down for them and clipping their rear as they try to pass.
the way the world works, their car wouldn't be damaged at all and they'd keep speeding down the highway, leaving you to deal with your own damaged car yourself.

T

Tim

Well, now that the actuall accident is out of the way, it's time for the lawsuits and insurance gouging and/or fraud to take place. It's all normal though... just another 1st world problem!

gaidensensei

Banned
May 31, 2003
Probably only in kalifuhnia.
I can only think of that as a reason they'd have a camera stand in the car, or else they know their ins and out with liability and insurance.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Thankfully I've never seen anyone try to pass like that.

Also I wouldn't call that a bad highway accident. There were probably no injuries.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Probably only in kalifuhnia.
I can only think of that as a reason they'd have a camera stand in the car, or else they know their ins and out with liability and insurance.

a lot of commercial trucks have them for insurance purposes.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Wow... what an idiot. Honestly, the gap was super small, what made that person think that they would be able to slide through that gap? Fuckin' retard.

Jul 10, 2007
the way the world works, their car wouldn't be damaged at all and they'd keep speeding down the highway, leaving you to deal with your own damaged car yourself.

depending how heavy your front end is, and how light his rear is, you might be able to spin them out like they do in the car chase vids.

with my luck however, i'd probably end up in a ditch.

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002

TakeNoPrisoners

Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2011
WTF what a douche. I would have gotten pissed and made a big stink and take that douches BMW for emotional damage. Also if I saw that in my rearview mirror I would have slowly drifted to the right to cause maximum damage to his pos.

Last edited:

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
two people are at fault here, in my opinion... the dick who tried to cut the truck off and clipped their cars as well as the driver of the truck. he should have been more aware of his surroundings and if he thought the guy was driving like a dick (speeding up behind the car in the lane next to him, obviously to cut him off), he should have slowed down in the off-chance of something happening exactly the way it did.

defensive driving, man. paying attention to your rear-view. it saves time and money.

Jul 10, 2007
You make it sound like this happens all the time, the person who caused it has his car hit as well, you can see the car is not level as it passes the other car. If someone did this a lot they would not have much of a car after a while.

this happens to me at least a couple times a year.
some douche weaving in and out of lanes, thinking he can squeeze in front of me and the guy ahead of him in his lane.
i end up braking hard so that no one gets hit and dies.

you can always tell who they are. aggressive drivers, constantly changing lanes with no warning...
i do my best to keep my distance but there's only so much room sometimes to avoid them.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Ha, slow guy in passing lane got owned.

Just kidding, he was clearly in the BMW lane and got what he deserved.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
two people are at fault here, in my opinion... the dick who tried to cut the truck off and clipped their cars as well as the driver of the truck. he should have been more aware of his surroundings and if he thought the guy was driving like a dick (speeding up behind the car in the lane next to him, obviously to cut him off), he should have slowed down in the off-chance of something happening exactly the way it did.

defensive driving, man. paying attention to your rear-view. it saves time and money.

The truck driver is not at fault. What a ridiculous idea.

BabaBooey

Lifer
Jan 21, 2001
I can make it....I can make it.....I can......o_O

Either she was distracted and speeding or thought she could shoot the gap.