I didn't expect this at age 47.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NuclearNed

Raconteur
May 18, 2001
FINAL UPDATE 20171204: Last Thursday I had the echocardiogram that the dr. wanted, just to be sure that his diagnosis was correct. It was - nothing unusual was found. So I have a benign condition that I can control by avoiding caffeine. That said, I snuck in a little chocolate this weekend, which had minimal if any affect on me.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I have PVC’s & PACS that equal about 20% of my total heartbeats, I could opt for surgery but am doing just medications for now. I figure it this way, I also have cancer, a nice quick heart attack is probably a better way to go,

I have done well on statins & diet modification..my highest total cholesterol was 242,it’s now 162, LDL was 143 is now 92, the good cholesterol was 33 & is now 41 & that’s only on 10mg a day of avorvastatin, thinking he will increase that to 20mg daily.

I take 100mg daily of metoprolol & they are going to add calcium channel blockers to the mix.