I believe in God.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: NanoStuff
Originally posted by: Cerpin Taxt
I pity you.

No you don't,
In fact I do. I'd hate to be exposed as such a hypocrite. How embarrassing it must be.

but I understand why you feel the need to say this. It's much like a homeless man pities the heretic life of a businessman, whatever helps him get through the day.
It's pretty obvious that you're projecting at this point.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I didn't like God either. Turns out that Gracie was the funny half of the act.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Throwmeabone
What did God ever do to you?

He created these spectacularly beautiful places in the world then, in a fit of pure meanness, he filled them with mosquitos.

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000

oh i don't know, go ask that kid in the book Night who was hung during the holocaust but didn't weigh enough so he didn't die instantly. your god is awesome.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: JohnCU

oh i don't know, go ask that kid in the book Night who was hung during the holocaust but didn't weigh enough so he didn't die instantly. your god is awesome.
:confused: WTF

it's bad enough how much of a troll you are in the religion threads, please start at least making sense k?

JohnCU

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75

it's bad enough how much of a troll you are in the religion threads, please start at least making sense k?

fuck off, you don't have to read it.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: meltdown75

fuck off, you don't have to read it.
go find a sign to post about.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003

I think the real question is, What did god ever do for me/us? When I was a kid and my dad was kicking the shit out of me, I sat there and prayed that god would help me...where was he?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal

I think the real question is, What did god ever do for me/us? When I was a kid and my dad was kicking the shit out of me, I sat there and prayed that god would help me...where was he?

He was busy plooking virgin girls in a society where such girls could end up dead for being plooked.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
you believe in God, you just don't like him. i can't think of a better definition of Hell. to live in a universe with a supreme being you don't like.