I am never playing CS:S again.

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Started up the game this morning DUST2-- 29 people playing, 2nd round I'm CT and my team is dead- 5T left going long B- they start to rush through the tunnel into B, I take a shot with my M16 & POW headshot!! Throw my grenade into the tunnel immediately followed by a flashbang--run towards the tunnel grenade explodes killing two T, flash goes off i rush in & POW POW!, last two are corpses. I win the round as my team is cheering.

I am never playing CS:S again as i know nothing like that will ever happen again. I've waited two years for a moment like that and i'm quiting while i'm ahead. :cool::laugh:

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Adn4n
You didn't knife anyone?

There were four guys in there when i began the rush. I'm supposed to run in there with a knife?!:D

microAmp

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2000
Nah, you should try wiping the whole team by yourself. My best was in the Office Map as a T, which I'm hardly ever. I rushed office with P90, encoutnered none on the way to the backyard and through the underground under office. I'm come out to frontyard and start to head for garage, I see one CT on the crates by the front entrance and kill him.

I proceed to garage and to backyard and kill a couple CTs in the backyard on the blue dumpster thing, mean while Ts are starting to drop like flies. I enter the building from the double windows to backyard and I kill a few more CTs by the T spawn exit, a few more in bathroom and long hall (2 coke machines). I get a more kills and end up in projector room, 15 of 16 CTs dead, one left and myself left for Ts.

I camp the projector room, along the wall where the projector shines. Quitely listening for the last CT to get hostages in there or find me. He come through the T spawn doors and I die. CTs win the round. :(

Sad that 15 Ts couldn't kill at least 1 CT, I almost ran the whole map, never been able to do that again, best since was a dozen, a couple 11 kills and quite a few 10s.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
spray and pray FTW!!

I really think I invented that term in original rainbow six......ah the good ol days....

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
My best was a 10 kill round in D2 with an AK as T.

At spawn, jump over the railing, through the tunnel down mid. Throw a flash through DD, and run through. Cap 3 guys sitting in CT spawn. Throw a smoke in spawn and rush up mid to B. Throw a flash through the window and go through the doors. Take out a guy behind the car, take out a guy behind the box. Take out the 2 guys behind those bricks. Rush tunnel and cap 3 from behind. GG.

Feb 7, 2005
Lets see...

Joined random pub; took out 7 rushing CT's on Aztec with pump shotty; 4 headshots; banned from server in less than one round. Priceless.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: manimal
spray and pray FTW!!

I really think I invented that term in original rainbow six......ah the good ol days....

Naw, I think that phrase was invented by the Hyper Blaster in Quake II. At least, that's the first time I remember seeing it. ;)

tofumonster

May 25, 2007
In DUST2 I once took out three guys on the way to the bomb (which was already halfway to exploding), and then i started defusing. Halfway through defusing, two guys come through and i own them with a few shots and a nade. Then i finished defusing.

Thank the lord for whoever's defusal kit i picked up... :p

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: tofumonster
In DUST2 I once took out three guys on the way to the bomb (which was already halfway to exploding), and then i started defusing. Halfway through defusing, two guys come through and i own them with a few shots and a nade. Then i finished defusing.

Thank the lord for whoever's defusal kit i picked up... :p

It's all in the timing. :D

imported_sushicide

Jun 20, 2005
1 vs 15 @ dust w/ a scout, had to take a dump and came back to see every teammate dead, the CTs were dumb enough to come at me only in pairs, killed the last one with a jumping nozoom headshot :D

Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: sushicide
1 vs 15 @ dust w/ a scout, had to take a dump and came back to see every teammate dead, the CTs were dumb enough to come at me only in pairs, killed the last one with a jumping nozoom headshot :D

I think I'm more impressed by how fast you were in and out of the bathroom. Assuming you began doing your business at the completion of the previous round of CS; that was one 1337 deuce.

swtethan

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2005
just tonight I killed 5 people when it was 10v2, we got slayed cause we were camping spawn, ITS A LEGIT TACTIC DAMNIT! WE HAD TIME ON THE CLOCK!

nova2

Feb 3, 2006
"Perry404 said: I am never playing CS:S again as i know nothing like that will ever happen again. I've waited two years for a moment like that and i'm quiting while i'm ahead"

thats weird.

uh good luck with that

at least we share a common interest in ron paul.

gtsing

Jul 28, 2007
Originally posted by: Perry404
Started up the game this morning DUST2-- 29 people playing, 2nd round I'm CT and my team is dead- 5T left going long B- they start to rush through the tunnel into B, I take a shot with my M16 & POW headshot!! Throw my grenade into the tunnel immediately followed by a flashbang--run towards the tunnel grenade explodes killing two T, flash goes off i rush in & POW POW!, last two are corpses. I win the round as my team is cheering.

I am never playing CS:S again as i know nothing like that will ever happen again. I've waited two years for a moment like that and i'm quiting while i'm ahead. :cool::laugh:

its called an m4 btw..

HeXploiT

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: gtsing
Originally posted by: Perry404

its called an m4 btw..

Yes yes i know :D...

Originally posted by: nova2
"Perry404 said: I am never playing CS:S again as i know nothing like that will ever happen again. I've waited two years for a moment like that and i'm quiting while i'm ahead"

thats weird.

uh good luck with that

at least we share a common interest in ron paul.

I was being facetious.

Stas

Dec 31, 2004
pshh... whatever. I played 31vs1. And I took the whole team out with a knife :Q

hehe, nah, but I did have a few 8 kill rounds :)

hypn0tik

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: swtethan
just tonight I killed 5 people when it was 10v2, we got slayed cause we were camping spawn, ITS A LEGIT TACTIC DAMNIT! WE HAD TIME ON THE CLOCK!

The servers that I'm admin on have a "Ts get out of spawn by 1:30 rule" (for D2) and "CTs get out of spawn by 1:30 rule" (for Office). I enforce them strictly.

I spam my binds a few times and people generally get moving. If they don't, I slap them around a couple times with 0 damage. They move. If they don't, I start slaying. A couple slays and they become one of the first to get out of spawn. 1:29 slays FTW.

Edit: The D2 server also has a 'Defuse or DIE trying rule'. If you are a rank whore who just camps as CT even after the bomb is planted, you can ride the lightning. If I'm not mistaken, a slay is -30 points. Dying from the bomb or getting shot is far less. It's in your best interests to defuse or die trying.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: hypn0tik
Originally posted by: swtethan

The servers that I'm admin on have a "Ts get out of spawn by 1:30 rule" (for D2) and "CTs get out of spawn by 1:30 rule" (for Office). I enforce them strictly.

I spam my binds a few times and people generally get moving. If they don't, I slap them around a couple times with 0 damage. They move. If they don't, I start slaying. A couple slays and they become one of the first to get out of spawn. 1:29 slays FTW.

Edit: The D2 server also has a 'Defuse or DIE trying rule'. If you are a rank whore who just camps as CT even after the bomb is planted, you can ride the lightning. If I'm not mistaken, a slay is -30 points. Dying from the bomb or getting shot is far less. It's in your best interests to defuse or die trying.

:thumbsup: