Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Really do have to think about this for a bit. We have an OP pushing a story no one is writing or speaking about, and pushing incessantly. We also have some serious problems in this country right now and outside of this thread, I have yet to see or hear of anyone voicing any sort of concern about anything surrounding Hunter Biden, esp. the OP's "subject" of concern.

So one must ask...is this just another flinging shit at the wall to see if it sticks exercise in distraction? Of course it is. So, then one must ask for whom this distraction attempt by some entity useful? Who could gain from such a smear attempt? Obviously it's not intended for a Democrat or anyone on the "left" to benefit from this smear campaign.

And then, logically, one should then ask why the OP is pushing an obvious smear attempt for months upon months? Unrelenting, non-stop. Gotta ask why?

Jul 9, 2009
You tell me! It is up to you to defend yourself! Your problem is you don`t even read links that you post!
Did you even read that bull shit piece of crap?? It goes totally against what you claim to be the case......whgy do you enjoy eating shit so much??
I enjoy eating your lunch in here every time you post. Is that what you usually eat for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous
Jul 9, 2009
Really do have to think about this for a bit. We have an OP pushing a story no one is writing or speaking about, and pushing incessantly. We also have some serious problems in this country right now and outside of this thread, I have yet to see or hear of anyone voicing any sort of concern about anything surrounding Hunter Biden, esp. the OP's "subject" of concern.

So one must ask...is this just another flinging shit at the wall to see if it sticks exercise in distraction? Of course it is. So, then one must ask for whom this distraction attempt by some entity useful? Who could gain from such a smear attempt? Obviously it's not intended for a Democrat or anyone on the "left" to benefit from this smear campaign.

And then, logically, one should then ask why the OP is pushing an obvious smear attempt for months upon months? Unrelenting, non-stop. Gotta ask why?
Thank you for posting in my thread. There was a new story about Hunter Biden petitioning the Judge in this case to further delay his having to support his child due to the Wuhan virus. It kept the thread alive. I'll continue to post relevant information on this case as it becomes available. I'm not the one deadbeating his child and trying to skate out of child support payments, Hunter Biden is.

• Haha

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Thank you for posting in my thread. There was a new story about Hunter Biden petitioning the Judge in this case to further delay his having to support his child due to the Wuhan virus. It kept the thread alive. I'll continue to post relevant information on this case as it becomes available. I'm not the one deadbeating his child and trying to skate out of child support payments, Hunter Biden is.
What office is Hunter Biden running for, because I'm definitely not voting for that guy.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I enjoy eating your lunch in here every time you post. Is that what you usually eat for lunch?
Your the only one who cares about Hunter Biden? You have a thing for men? Do you find him attractive or something??
You persistence in attempting to tie Hunter to his father for the purpose getting dirt on the Bidens` is almost commendable.....but I said almost, it is more comical than anything else!
I have never seen one person so TRIGGERED over Hunter! Does your family know your leaning......

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
This thread would not have been posted if the same exact circumstances involved Donald jr or Eric Trump. The only reason it was posted by OP is he sees it as a means of scoring points for 'his side' (repubs) vs other side, Dems. The OP and many like him feel compelled to do this because they realize Trump is a moron and makes their side look dumb. So they have this burning need to 'even things out'.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

LOL! Relevant. To whom? From what I've seen, no one cares. Only you. Wonder why? Paid troll maybe? Probably.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You mean like Trump constantly postponing his rape trial? Scumbags of a feather I guess.

At least I didn't vote for and support a scumbag.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

And now that it's settled you're still going on as if it hasn't been-

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Hell, even FOX news has better things to report.......I can understands that you need to score points! But what about your dignity??

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Jul 9, 2009
What does this story about Hunter Biden being a deadbeat dad have to do with my dignity? It's a story about a Biden refusing to support his child and attempting to manipulate the Courts in order to avoid paying for his own child. I guess his father taught him well.
Hell, even FOX news has better things to report.......I can understands that you need to score points! But what about your dignity??

• Haha
Jul 9, 2009
This thread would not have been posted if the same exact circumstances involved Donald jr or Eric Trump. The only reason it was posted by OP is he sees it as a means of scoring points for 'his side' (repubs) vs other side, Dems. The OP and many like him feel compelled to do this because they realize Trump is a moron and makes their side look dumb. So they have this burning need to 'even things out'.
Of course it would have been posted by one of the usual far left of Center Democrats, just not by me. Did you see how angry they were that someone dared, Dared, DARED !! to post something negative about one of their boys.

• Haha

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
What does this story about Hunter Biden being a deadbeat dad have to do with my dignity? It's a story about a Biden refusing to support his child and attempting to manipulate the Courts in order to avoid paying for his own child. I guess his father taught him well.
The mods should lock this thread, it is obvious that ONLY you care about this and it should be locked out of consideration for you! That virus that is going around these forums that affects people thinking has got a hold on you like none other!! Please stay at home and wash your hands! This Goofy virus owns you dude!!

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
These days I find it hard to care about any story other than the spread of the virus, to be honest. Even stories I would until recently have considered really important, I find myself skipping over in favour of looking for more information as to what is happening with the pandemic.

This story, though, I struggled to care about even before the whole world started to shut down!

I almost admire Taj's dedication to his strange and futile task.

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
These days I find it hard to care about any story other than the spread of the virus, to be honest. Even stories I would until recently have considered really important, I find myself skipping over in favour of looking for more information as to what is happening with the pandemic.

This story, though, I struggled to care about even before the whole world started to shut down!

I almost admire Taj's dedication to his strange and futile task.
We all get assignments at work we don't love, but have to do.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
the board choking on itself ate this post last night:

apparently the case settling isn't relevant. or tajy would have posted it.

Yeh, but he promised to keep trollin' it thru if the tabloids can come up with more information. As if it actually mattered in the first place other than as a continuation of attempts to smear Hunter's father.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I rhought somehwere in that long thread before the new and improved forum rules took place that poeple doing things like Taj was addressed somewhere in that thread....hmmmm

Jul 9, 2009
I rhought somehwere in that long thread before the new and improved forum rules took place that poeple doing things like Taj was addressed somewhere in that thread....hmmmm
People have unequivocally stated that if this story had been about a Trump kid that it would have been posted and talked about. You're just one of the folks that hate it being about one of your political figures. It was news and it was reported and i relayed the information and very happy i did and i will continue posting negative stories about Democrats as long as forum participants post negative stories about Republicans. Turnabout is fair play........... right? This is, after all ATP& N

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
People have unequivocally stated that if this story had been about a Trump kid that it would have been posted and talked about. You're just one of the folks that hate it being about one of your political figures. It was news and it was reported and i relayed the information and very happy i did and i will continue posting negative stories about Democrats as long as forum participants post negative stories about Republicans. Turnabout is fair play........... right? This is, after all ATP& N
actually uuum no! What i don`t like is the fact that people like you can be misrepresent the facts and get away with it........
Okay it would have been posted and possibly talked about!1 But not ran into the fuvcking ground like you are doing! Also it is a moot point according to another poster --
The problem is the Democrats in these forums have a wealth of different stories to choose from....
You have one story and now that the story is settled you must continue on with your lying and being disengeuous....OK!

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
This thread is a microcosm of what it means to be Trump apologist errrr ...supporter.

Any attempts to lower the bar will fail, because the bar has been set on fire and shipped to Mexico, courtesy of North Korea.

Reactions: DarthKyrie