Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Even if all the allegations to date about Hunter are true Trump is still a bigger douchebag and guess what?

Hunter AIN'T runnin' so why do we care??

Meanwhile Trump has fucked his own daughter.

Jul 9, 2009
Poor guy. My heart goes out to all the guys dodging child support hearings like him.

"
Hunter Biden is using the coronavirus outbreak to try to get out of a deposition in his child support case, Page Six has learned.

Biden, 50, claims it’s “unsafe” for him to travel to Arkansas court — and that appearing as scheduled Wednesday could put his pregnant wife and soon-to-be born baby at risk for the flu-like illness.

“Travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the coronavirus,” his attorney, Brett Langdon, wrote in court documents filed Tuesday.

“Setting aside personal endangerment, [Biden] reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus,” Langdon continued.

California, where Biden lives, “in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure,” the filing states.

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden was set to appear in Independence County Circuit Court as part of the case brought by Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former stripper with whom he has a 17-month-old.

Biden had previously asked the judge in the case, Holly Meyer, to postpone his deposition until April, after most of the key Democratic primaries are over, but she denied that request.

“He needs to make himself available unless his hair is on fire,” Meyer had said.

In Tuesday’s filing, Biden’s attorney also argued its risky for his client to travel to Arkansas because of the “intense media scrutiny” tied to his father, Joe Biden’s, run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“The tremendously elevated media scrutiny creates some physical risks and logistics difficulties with travel to Arkansas,” Langdon wrote.

“[It] invades the privacy of [Biden] and his 8 and a half month pregnant wife, threatens to complicate the Court’s ability to conduct a public hearing, creates a highly prejudicial environment from [Biden], and cannot be in the child’s or his mother’s interest in any way,” the filing continues.

Last week, Roberts, 28, asked the court to hold Biden in contempt last week for skipping the deadline to submit financial documents.

Biden is expecting his fifth child with 32-year-old Melissa Cohen Biden, whom he wed in May."

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Poor guy. My heart goes out to all the guys dodging child support hearings like him.

"
Hunter Biden is using the coronavirus outbreak to try to get out of a deposition in his child support case, Page Six has learned.

Biden, 50, claims it’s “unsafe” for him to travel to Arkansas court — and that appearing as scheduled Wednesday could put his pregnant wife and soon-to-be born baby at risk for the flu-like illness.

“Travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the coronavirus,” his attorney, Brett Langdon, wrote in court documents filed Tuesday.

“Setting aside personal endangerment, [Biden] reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus,” Langdon continued.

California, where Biden lives, “in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure,” the filing states.

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden was set to appear in Independence County Circuit Court as part of the case brought by Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former stripper with whom he has a 17-month-old.

Biden had previously asked the judge in the case, Holly Meyer, to postpone his deposition until April, after most of the key Democratic primaries are over, but she denied that request.

“He needs to make himself available unless his hair is on fire,” Meyer had said.

In Tuesday’s filing, Biden’s attorney also argued its risky for his client to travel to Arkansas because of the “intense media scrutiny” tied to his father, Joe Biden’s, run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“The tremendously elevated media scrutiny creates some physical risks and logistics difficulties with travel to Arkansas,” Langdon wrote.

“[It] invades the privacy of [Biden] and his 8 and a half month pregnant wife, threatens to complicate the Court’s ability to conduct a public hearing, creates a highly prejudicial environment from [Biden], and cannot be in the child’s or his mother’s interest in any way,” the filing continues.

Last week, Roberts, 28, asked the court to hold Biden in contempt last week for skipping the deadline to submit financial documents.

Biden is expecting his fifth child with 32-year-old Melissa Cohen Biden, whom he wed in May."
Arh the Russian intelligence ops to get Trump reelected still lives. Interviews with independents that voted Trump last time and wont flip this time lists Burisma and this shit as one of the reasons why. Operation “Putin does America up the ass” is working.

Good job taj.
Good job.

Your team is winning

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
No one is getting out of a deposition. Depositions are routinely re-scheduled. I've had depositions re-scheduled as many as three times. If a particular day is inconvenient for either the witness or any of the attorneys they just move it. Depos are often re-scheduled the day before they're supposed to happen.

Biden's reasons are better than most I've heard.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
lol. we're stuck with these old fucks being quaranteed inside now, with no chance to go outside and lob their violence orbs. This will be worse than the old days of teenagers stuck on spring break.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Even if all the allegations to date about Hunter are true Trump is still a bigger douchebag and guess what?

Clearly Taj is working for Russia or Trump. I'll just bump my same answer...

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

"

Still curious to know how the personal life of Joe Biden's son has anything to do with Joe Biden's candidacy... oh, that's right, it doesn't.

Besides, if the personal drama attached to a candidate actually mattered to you, you'd oppose Trump at all times. You know, the guy who cheated on all three of his wives, bragged about sexual assault, has over 15 claims of sexual assault/harassment against him, has more than once implied he'd like to bang his daughter...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Markets down 30% in the last month, entire economy shutting down due to pandemic fears, businesses closing, millions facing unemployment, entire country in crisis -- all on Trump's watch while he displays the most appalling and cowardly lack of leadership.. and yet some dishonest head-up-their-fucking-asses trolls are still living in their little reality show bubbles.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Gotta have something to deflect from the utter incompetence that is this administration.

May 13, 2009
We care because somehow this guy was making millions of dollars in several different countries while daddy was vice president. Oh and the guy has zero experience or credentials in the energy industry. I can only imagine that if Biden gets elected his son and the rest of the family would become a green energy tycoons worth billions.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yesterday a reporter asked him how he discussed COVID-19 with his son. The rambling answer made it seem like he hasn't seen that kid in a month

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
We care because somehow this guy was making millions of dollars in several different countries while daddy was vice president. Oh and the guy has zero experience or credentials in the energy industry. I can only imagine that if Biden gets elected his son and the rest of the family would become a green energy tycoons worth billions.

In other words, you'll vote for him

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I had an answer for this accusation 2 weeks ago...
What in Joe Biden's history indicates he was involved in corrupt practices?

If you are referring to Hunter that is not a Biden problem it is a corporate problem. These boards are incestuous and are loaded with members just for their names or possible contacts.

What do these people have in common?

Gen. James Mattis
Sec of State George Schultz
Sec of State Henry Kissinger

They were all board members of a corporation formerly known as Theranos. I guarantee you none of then knew squat about titrating blood.

Hunter Biden being on the board of Barisma is not a Joe Biden problem. The perception problem is Hunter's. He is an adult.

BTW - Have the standards all of a sudden been raised back to a perception of corruption? Funny those voices have been silent for the last 3 years.

Hunter not having experience or credentials was Barisma's problem. Ivanka not having experience or credentials is our current problem

Jul 9, 2009
Clearly Taj is working for Russia or Trump. I'll just bump my same answer...

Usually when it's a thread that I personally don't give 2 fucks about or even 1 fuck, i don't bother posting in the thread. Thank you for your contribution.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Usually when it's a thread that I personally don't give 2 fucks about or even 1 fuck, i don't bother posting in the thread. Thank you for your contribution.
Who do you trust for COVID-19 advice? Trump or Dr. Fauci??

Odd you don't give 2 fucks about a pandemic that invaded this country that could kill 10s of thousands perhaps a million.