Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
The prosecutor was investigating Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden and refused to back down when told to. Vice President Biden shows up and says words to the effect fire the prosecutor or you don't get the Billion dollars of aid. I'm leaving in 6 hours. Son-of-a-Bitch they fired him.

What crimes did that prosecutor commit that he was worth a billion dollars? What was he convicted of?
No, Shokin was *not* investigating Burisma during the timeframe in question. Stop believing Shokin and Firtash's self-serving lies.

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Regarding Shokin's corruption:

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
You are misstating what actually happened! I am sorry but Biden Jr was not involved in directly consulting with the Ukrainian Government! he was on the board of director of a Ukranian company.....that's a huge difference!! Nice try!
He was a consultant to the oligarchs who were the targets of anti corruption efforts advocated by his father.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Its a suboptimal look.... but you to take it in context with retarded Drump brothers “WE GET ALLMONEY FROM RUSSIA” and Ivanka China doll.... Lets keep the standards even.
The Trump children are no better. I am not defending them. I don’t understand why some posters feel compelled to carry water for Hunter Biden.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
The Trump children are no better. I am not defending them. I don’t understand why some posters feel compelled to carry water for Hunter Biden.
They're not carrying water for anyone. They're just correctly pointing out, over and over again, that this topic is completely irrelevant, while you and Taj troll lies in order to distract from your own carrying of Trump's water. It's really pathetic.

In light of the new forum rules, it really needs to be asked if there is any difference between repeatedly and intentionally mischaracterizing others' arguments, and personal attacks.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
In light of the new forum rules, it really needs to be asked if there is any difference between repeatedly and intentionally mischaracterizing others' arguments, and personal attacks.

It really falls into that "tolerance of intolerance paradox." The punitive measure for just pointing out that people are lying, going off on them when they refuse to better-inform themselves, yet no punitive measures for the willful, repeated lying, it just allows the craziness to spread.

This sort of thing magically vindicates the ignorant liars in the dispensing of their duties for Dear Leader, in their own minds.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
They're not carrying water for anyone. They're just correctly pointing out, over and over again, that this topic is completely irrelevant, while you and Taj troll lies in order to distract from your own carrying of Trump's water. It's really pathetic.

If mischaracterization was an offense, you would be perma banned. The topic is not irrelevant. Inconvenient perhaps.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
You seem to think a couple of photo shopped covers or pictures taken is evidence. It isn't. Not like a DNA test.

If you didn't personally Photoshop them, you can't say that it was done.

Enlighten the thread. Explain to us, in detail, exactly how a DNA test is supposed to tell us, or rather convince us, that Ivanka wasn't sitting on Donnie's face last night.

1574364239422.png

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I haven't seen one single person carry water for Hunter Biden. I made a thread pointing out all the politically connected siblings getting plush jobs and said it stinks for all of them. Nothing unique about Hunter.

BTW - Found out yesterday Rudy's son has a gig at White House making 95K/year arraigning for sport star visits.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If mischaracterization was an offense, you would be perma banned. The topic is not irrelevant. Inconvenient perhaps.

The premise of the topic is dishonest. It's just bait to segue into attacking Joe Biden as cover for Trump's obvious misdeeds. I mean, Trump was obviously justified, wasn't he? Of course he was! His concerns about Ukrainian corruption were so strong that he broke American law to do something about it! Bold Leadership! Hail Trump!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The premise of the topic is dishonest. It's just bait to segue into attacking Joe Biden as cover for Trump's obvious misdeeds. I mean, Trump was obviously justified, wasn't he? Of course he was! His concerns about Ukrainian corruption were so strong that he broke American law to do something about it! Bold Leadership! Hail Trump!
We give government aid to over 100 countries and Trump just happened to pick Ukraine?

Of the hundreds of companies in Ukraine he is only interested in Barisma?

We do know Saudi Arabia assassinates people but that's not corrupt??

Now, tell me again that Trump is anti-corruption.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
It's an intentional distraction, a whataboutism from someone who's grasping at straws as he watches his god drown.
His god will not be in a position to run for office. The Democrats could potentially face a moderate centrist like Romney depending on what happens in the next few months. Biden’s son is a liability to his campaign, rightfully so.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yes, it reallt is inconvenient that Republicans disingenuously argue that finding others guilty by association absolves them of any guilt from their own actions.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I can if you provide evidence. You know as much evidence as i'd need to convict a shoplifter of a crime.
You've been provided evidence. Multiple times. It is in fact you that has provided no evidence. You post a video of Biden adhering to US foreign policy in a fully legal and ethical fashion and claim it's admission of a crime. It'd be like if you dug a hole in your yard and I claimed it was to hide a body with no evidence or reasoning. You don't get to make a claim and then say that your claim plus something unrelated is proof of your claim.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Take Trump out of the equation and Hunter is still a political liability.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You mean where he said "if she wasn't my daughter?" yeah. :rolleyes:
I have a daughter. Many times I've been proud of her, sometimes amazed at what she does, a lot of the times I've been infuriated.
You know what I've never thought? "If she wasnt my daughter I'd totally date her". That is not something a normal person with a healthy relationship with their daughter thinks.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
His god will not be in a position to run for office. The Democrats could potentially face a moderate centrist like Romney depending on what happens in the next few months. Biden’s son is a liability to his campaign, rightfully so.

lol

Back in the real world, even if a video was released of Trump having a 3-way with Putin and Ivanka, the Senate R's still wouldn't vote to convict, and they and the rest of the R's would still try to claim the moral high ground for voting for Trump for re-election because of something that Biden's cousin's boyfriend's former roommate did.