Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I am guessing he was watching the impeachment hearing and suffered a full onset denial... It will take years of concentrated therapy to pull him back... if at all possible.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I am guessing he was watching the impeachment hearing and suffered a full onset denial... It will take years of concentrated therapy to pull him back... if at all possible.

It's the best that can be done. The law and the facts are against Trump, Hunter didn't break any laws, Biden did as he was supposed to, so this is it.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
This is the only Hunter Republicans should care about... the one in public office who was indicted yet still enjoys support of the party.

Oh, and he tried to throw his wife under the legal bus to save his own ass. Class act.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It just seems to matter so much to the Dems when it's conservatives doing questionable things. I think it's hilarious that when it's your boys all the sudden it's "why should it matter"

what the everloving dickbrains are you blathering about?

"compromising the security of nation, extremely illegal behavior" == "a dude got some lady pregnant, out of wedlock" in your fucked-ass brain.

what the hell, man? what is wrong with you?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It matters because it speaks to his character. While his father was combating corruption across eastern Europe, Hunter was off consulting people who were the targets of those very foreign policy objectives. He was peddling influence, and his father should have reigned it in or shut it down. In between, he managed to achieve a military discharge for cocaine use and cheated on his brother’s widow.

The Democrats have a rich and deep candidate bench. Biden’s son is a liability to his candidacy. Oh well.

Hunter Biden is a grown man, obviously beyond his father's control. The characterization that he cheated on Beau's widow in dating her after his divorce is scurrilous.

Jul 9, 2009
There is no evidence to support this, its been debunked by numerous reputable outlets, and the current and former government officials involved say this wasn't the case.

But Hannity has told you the truth so it must be so.
No on Hannity, but i did see the clip of his confession.

Jul 9, 2009
Nice to have you back lying again.
Watch it yourself, you only wish you had that kind of bald faced confession out of President Trump

Jul 9, 2009
Why do you LIE? Does it feel good?

Jul 9, 2009
Hunter Biden is a grown man, obviously beyond his father's control. The characterization that he cheated on Beau's widow in dating her after his divorce is scurrilous.
His Daddy is still covering for him. Scurrilous? It's accurate and true.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
His Daddy is still covering for him. Scurrilous? It's accurate and true.

Give us a quote from Joe to that effect, particularly wrt the op you posted. It was just a shitty segue into this all along, wasn't it?

Is it wrong for a single man to date his brother's widow? Explain how it might be.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Of all the things I dislike about Biden, this really ranks very low on the list. Just don't see why this is of any consequence.

It's what the troll mothership gave him to spread. The alt-right is desperate to be relevant to current events & are flailing miserable in the attempt. The Bidens don't even matter at this juncture. Trump's malfeasance in office & that of his enablers is what matters.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Increasingly the right have adopted the morals of Bolshevism - it's all the ends justify the means, now. The Tories have also degraded themselves to an extent I find surprising - they are now as blase about lying and misrepresentation as are the Republicans they clearly crib from.

The OP story is just not very interesting. It's not about Biden himself, and the behaviour of his son falls into the category of "stuff I might gossip about if I knew those involved personally... but otherwise I just don't give a toss about". It's of no political consequence.

As an aside, I'm thought I remembered from somewhere that the Bible actually advises that you are _supposed_ to sleep with your brother's widow? It's in the Old Testament somewhere.

Looking it up, it seems I'm thinking of a "levirate marriage" and I got it a mite distorted, to say the least. Oh well, not my belief system anyway.

Reactions: Thebobo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
207164b6a07282be3ad2ed1fdc71743d.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Earlier he had denied fathering the child, but DNA tests prove he's the father and he is not going to contest being the father ..........again. Happened while he was dating his dead brothers widow, what a class act.
Contest winner in the debate tonight is whoever congratulated Joe Biden on his new grandchild. Maybe the $50,000 to $85,000 he was making each month in Ukraine for doing some job he knew nothing about will help defray expenses or the millions he made with China while his father was working deals as the Vice-President.

"
The document, filed on Wednesday in Independence County, Arkansas, on behalf of the baby's mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts, said the DNA test determined that Biden was the baby's father "with scientific certainty."

The filing said Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, is "not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process." He has not commented publicly on it.

In May, Roberts, who said she and Hunter Biden's relationship resulted in a child born in August 2018, filed a petition for paternity and child support and a request for him to pay healthcare for the child, according to the Daily Beast.

Biden's relationship history is complicated. In 2017, he finalized his divorce from Kathleen Biden, his wife of more than 20 years, after she accused him of spending money on drugs and strip clubs."
Why should we give a flying fuck? Hunter Biden is not running for President.

Meanwhile you support the guy who stole money earmarked for kids with cancer. Check your own fucking morals at the door.

BTW - Baron Trump picks his nose and eats his own boogers. Should we care??

Reactions: Meghan54
Jul 9, 2009
It's what the troll mothership gave him to spread. The alt-right is desperate to be relevant to current events & are flailing miserable in the attempt. The Bidens don't even matter at this juncture. Trump's malfeasance in office & that of his enablers is what matters.
I guess it's not news you wanted to hear. Too bad, the story in the OP is accurate and true.

Jul 9, 2009
Why should we give a flying fuck? Hunter Biden is not running for President.

Meanwhile you support the guy who stole money earmarked for kids with cancer. Check your own fucking morals at the door.

BTW - Baron Trump picks his nose and eats his own boogers. Should we care??
I don't, you must obviously care since you're attacking a 13 year old child.