Hunter Biden fathered a child while dating his bros widow

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2009
It's what the troll mothership gave him to spread. The alt-right is desperate to be relevant to current events & are flailing miserable in the attempt. The Bidens don't even matter at this juncture. Trump's malfeasance in office & that of his enablers is what matters.
I'm a troll because i posted a not too flattering true and accurate story about the family of the #1 polling nominee to the Democratic Party ? One who has a history of using and abusing drugs and who has collected millions of dollars in payouts based on his family connection? "The Bidens don't matter at this junction" ? wtf he's the #1 potential nominee and he's dragging a load of baggage. YES, he matters, so does Hunter. Deal with it.

Man you guys hate it when it's your ox getting gored and when it happens all the sudden all the rulers change!

Jul 9, 2009
You know what the difference is Vic? I know that Trump is an jerk and freely admit it, you are the ones trying to pretend your brand of dung doesn't stink.

207164b6a07282be3ad2ed1fdc71743d.jpg

Nov 25, 2013
I'm a troll because i posted a not too flattering true and accurate story about the family of the #1 polling nominee to the Democratic Party ? One who has a history of using and abusing drugs and who has collected millions of dollars in payouts based on his family connection? "The Bidens don't matter at this junction" ? wtf he's the #1 potential nominee and he's dragging a load of baggage. YES, he matters, so does Hunter. Deal with it.

Man you guys hate it when it's your ox getting gored and when it happens all the sudden all the rulers change!

"Something, something, something" by the Ministry of Culture and Public Enlightenment.

Jul 9, 2009

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't, you must obviously care since you're attacking a 13 year old child.
I point it out because the actions of the sons are not the actions of the father and we don't care. Besides you people set the standards for attacking the underage kids of Presidents.

Chelsea Clinton
Sasha and Malia Obama

Go back to stealing money from cancer kids.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

HurleyBird

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2003
Considering the gravity of today's news and the problems our democracy faces who give a flying fuck if Hunter Biden got someone pregnant?.
This is relevant to what exactly???

View attachment 13452

This reminds me of the irrelevant personal smear campaign on the Snopes founders by right-wingers and science deniers.

This is really pathetic.
Considering the source, are you surprised?

This go-to dismissal is pretty tiring considering that it's only ever applied in one direction. But around here you won't ever see it invoked against even the most inconsequential of stories that fit the narrative.

And yes, the Hunter Biden thing is small fries. But so is a ton of stuff that gets posted here. Either stop calling it out from the right, or start calling it out from the left. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: imported_tajmahal
Jul 9, 2009
This go-to dismissal is pretty tiring considering that it's only ever applied in one direction. But around here you won't ever see it invoked against even the most inconsequential of stories that fit the narrative.

And yes, the Hunter Biden thing is small fries. But so is a ton of stuff that gets posted here. Either stop calling it out from the right, or start calling it out from the left. You can't have it both ways.
Unfortunately they can and do, but at least we can occasionally point out the hypocrisy and get a laugh out of it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Oh, please. There is no evidence that Hunter Biden broke Ukrainian or US law, only innuendo. There sure as Hell isn't any law against dating your brother's widow, nor any shame in doing so, either. That can't be said for the baby Trump slasher.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

The story you linked is a small story indeed. But it's also political. This isn't political. It's personal. That Hunter is Joe Biden's son doesn't make it political.

I'm not criticizing the OP for posting about it. This forum is, after all, called politics AND news. But any implication that this should impact anyone's decision about who to vote for next year is beyond ridiculous.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You know what the difference is Vic? I know that Trump is an jerk and freely admit it, you are the ones trying to pretend your brand of dung doesn't stink.
That's just the shit you make up to justify having some seriously stinky shit. Because the real difference between us here is that I don't care in the slightest about Hunter Biden (and I also don't want his dad to be President) while desperately finding excuses and apologies for Trump is the only thing that gives your life meaning.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Watch it yourself, you only wish you had that kind of bald faced confession out of President Trump
Except the prosecutor he, (and literally everyone) wanted out was known corrupt and worthless, the one who took his place was much tougher and much more of a threat to Hunter Biden. Note Biden Sr. is not conducting a 'shadow" foreign policy with a shady POS like Rudy.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

Maybe it's because Hunter;s indiscretion only affects two people who were in a consensual relationship vs Don Jr. who is inciting so much hate against Vinman with his tweets the guy is forced to a military base to protect his family.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It just seems to matter so much to the Dems when it's conservatives doing questionable things. I think it's hilarious that when it's your boys all the sudden it's "why should it matter"
Could you provide links from legitimate news sources to back up your assertion? Please...

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It matters because it speaks to his character. While his father was combating corruption across eastern Europe, Hunter was off consulting people who were the targets of those very foreign policy objectives. He was peddling influence, and his father should have reigned it in or shut it down. In between, he managed to achieve a military discharge for cocaine use and cheated on his brother’s widow.

The Democrats have a rich and deep candidate bench. Biden’s son is a liability to his candidacy. Oh well.
But it does not speak at all to Biden Sr. character!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

awww......so what ton of stuff that gets posted are yoyu talking about?