Human Shields Go Home

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mboy

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Thraxen
If you are watching the same thing that I am, I don't think I've ever seen the Iraqi people ever go up to one of Saddam's police or military members and put their arm around them for a picture like I'm seeing right now on TV happening with our troops. There is nothing that anyone can say about that now.

The protestors (nor the rest of us) will never fully fathom what it is like to have lived under an oppressive regime like the one Saddam put together. I can't even imagine what they must be feeling to finally know that Saddam is finished. But watching the scenes of of the Iraqi people celebrating is amazing. I guess they haven't heard that we are just there to steal their oil
rolleye.gif

The Eastern European countries countries like Poland, etc. knew, thats why they backed the removal of saddam.
I know all the bleating heart left wingers will say it was $$ or whatever, but those people were oppressed and only recently have been freed. They know whats up!

exp

Platinum Member
May 9, 2001
"Wankers" ?!?!? LOL...that's just sad. Hopefully our brave and foul-mouthed men and women in uniform can teach those Iraqis some more effective put-downs. :)

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
hmm, the way the sign is written you could almost read it as: "Human Shields. Go home you US wankers"

Dangermouse33

Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by: KDOG
Yeah, did you see that HUGE "Human Sheild" protest? It was like 2 people, just enough to hold up the banner...LOL!!!

Those dummies. Why are they still there? They're family must hate them or something for them to not wanna go back home. Or they are just plain stupid.