https://frankspeech.com/

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
So Mr. Pillow is launching his own "free speech" social media network.
Except you can't swear, can't take the Lord's name in vain and can't bear false witness against your neighbor - they will be moderating these things.
He claims it can support 1 Billion users and that he has his own servers secured so that Amazon etc can't just pull the plug on them

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
A "free speech" social media platform that bans users for their speech.

How Orwellian.

Please note the "bear false witness" caveat too. AND he explicitly said he's going to be dropping his proof of voter fraud and election rigging on the site. You know... "bearing false witness against this neighbor". But it's only false witness if you're a libtard.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Obviously no thought was given to the name. Most people would think it's about a guy named Frank who likes to talk.

BlueWeasel

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Yeah, I might have been a bit too generous. Figure the good hackers would look at the site security, laugh, and determine it wasn't worth their time.

Reactions: feralkid

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Except you can't swear, can't take the Lord's name in vain and can't bear false witness against your neighbor - they will be moderating these things.
He claims it can support 1 Billion users and that he has his own servers secured so that Amazon etc can't just pull the plug on them

No swearing but I bet calling black people ni**ers will be allowed.
If you can't bear false witness against your neighbors how can they spread conspiracy theories?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
He claims it can support 1 Billion users and that he has his own servers secured so that Amazon etc can't just pull the plug on them...
...and that his army of one million Bolivian Guinea Pigs will keep it running while he feeds them crack cocaine from his own, personal supply.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
No swearing but I bet calling black people ni**ers will be allowed.
If you can't bear false witness against your neighbors how can they spread conspiracy theories?

Actually, he said specifically there's 4 words you can't say:
C-Word
F-Word
N-Word
God's name in vain

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Are the servers in Russia? Perhaps operated by a friendly entity like the Internet Research Agency? Will they require real names, addresses and CC info at registration? Just curious...

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Actually, he said specifically there's 4 words you can't say:
C-Word
F-Word
N-Word
God's name in vain
I mean what does the last one mean in practice?

If I say "Oh God shut this annoying dick splash up" is that taking the Lords name in vain or an actual prayer?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 29, 2006
I didn’t see anything in the article about him banning certain speech, and i don’t really want to give the effort to google for more lol

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Apparently, he hasn't learned how to not live in a manic state yet.

Reactions: Pohemi

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Please note the "bear false witness" caveat too. AND he explicitly said he's going to be dropping his proof of voter fraud and election rigging on the site. You know... "bearing false witness against this neighbor". But it's only false witness if you're a libtard.

It does seem a bit odd that Mr Pillow can't see that his conspiracy theories are the epitome of bearing false witness, doesn't it?