https://frankspeech.com/

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
"Frank the Voice of Free Speech" is of course a workaround from saying something like "The Voice of Truth and Facts Because They Matter".

If only there was a law that provides severe penalties for spreading lies, rumors, innuendo, hate speech and baseless conspiracy "theories" but that would immediately drive FOX and other right wing "free speech" media outlets out of business wouldn't it?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
  • Haha
Reactions: esquared and Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Currently he's saying that Trump will be reinatated in August. That his evidence will be before the Supreme Court in 6 weeks and they will vote 9 to 0. Exactly what they're going to vote on I have no idea and he doesn't say, just rambles on, but it will be 9 to 0, resulting in the reinstatement of Trump by end of August.

And at this point Biden should go neener neener, posession is 9/10ths of the law, what's you gonna do SCOTUS!.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Currently he's saying that Trump will be reinatated in August. That his evidence will be before the Supreme Court in 6 weeks and they will vote 9 to 0. Exactly what they're going to vote on I have no idea and he doesn't say, just rambles on, but it will be 9 to 0, resulting in the reinstatement of Trump by end of August.

I'm mostly impressed that he's going to get the case through all the lower level courts within the next 6 weeks. Pretty sure you just can't schedule an appointment with the USSC to hear your case - regardless of how smoking (or is it "smocking"?) the gun is.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I'm mostly impressed that he's going to get the case through all the lower level courts within the next 6 weeks. Pretty sure you just can't schedule an appointment with the USSC to hear your case - regardless of how smoking (or is it "smocking"?) the gun is.
They're going to be drinking a lot of covfefe and working overtime to make it happen

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He have "packets" "packets that cant be doctored" that was going from China and straight into the Devil Dominion Apparatuses.
Evidence.
SC will see these packets and vote 9-0 in favor of naming Trump Divine Leader Forever.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001

Well, goodness! If you're as important a person as Mike Lindell, I'm sure you'll be allowed to bypass all the lower court decision processes and go straight to the top, and they will just make room for you. :rolleyes:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Well, goodness! If you're as important a person as Mike Lindell, I'm sure you'll be allowed to bypass all the lower court decision processes and go straight to the top, and they will just make room for you. :rolleyes:

He is Christ's warrior.