How would you divide Israel and Palestine?

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
I was thinking about what would be a good way to divide Israel and Palestine into two states, and wanted to know how you people think it should be divided up. Here is a solution I came up with that I think is more than fair to all sides.

2wrhjsi.jpg

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
Give the Palestinians the Sinai. Alternatively give them an island. Global warming might cause some problems down the road but they can deal with it on their own as an independent nation.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Israel must be willing to compromise and make sacrifices with with the Palestinians.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Israel can get west Jerusalem and parts of east, maybe parts of the old city. See a compromise that both sides can accept.

They'd never go for that. Now if we could find an ancient Jewish text in Hawaii that says it is supposed to be the holy land for the Jewish people, like a Jewish Mormonism, then maybe we could solve this problem.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Seems like until they stop seeing it as holy land to be fought and killed over, and as the dirt it really is, we will never have peace. sad :(

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Israel can get west Jerusalem and parts of east, maybe parts of the old city. See a compromise that both sides can accept.
That will never happen...in fact Israel calls Jerusalem the capitol of Israel....

A Jerusalem divided equal no peace ever....so sorry!!

Jerusalem is not to be bargained for...

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
That will never happen...in fact Israel calls Jerusalem the capitol of Israel....

A Jerusalem divided equal no peace ever....so sorry!!

Jerusalem is not to be bargained for...

You would have endless war over dirt sad. :(

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You would have endless over dirt sad. :(

How is that sad.....its not just dirt....you would have to be a Jew to understand the importance of Jerusalem....even those Jews who disagree with what I am saying understand the importance of Jerusalem...they might not agree but they do understand!

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
How is that sad.....its not just dirt....you would have to be a Jew to understand the importance of Jerusalem....even those Jews who disagree with what I am saying understand the importance of Jerusalem...they might not agree but they do understand!

I intended to say endless war. Would Israel be fine with just the West Jerusalem and the area of the old city in East Jerusalem. Give the Palestinians the rest of East Jerusalem.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
It would be easy if the Palestinians were peaceful, they aren't though.

Until they stop trying to blow up Israeli's I do not see any solution.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

Yeah, we understand. Their own Bible says they're not to have a nation and now they not only have a nation but it is in the worst possible place in the world. Great idea. You could've had Hawaii.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
It would be easy if the Palestinians were peaceful, they aren't though.

Until they stop trying to blow up Israeli's I do not see any solution.

Since they don't want peace and want Israel destroyed why not just do it the old fashioned all-out-war way and see who is left standing in the end. Most likely Palestinians get crushed like a bug but hey, that's just normal. Dumb decisions hurt, deeeerp.

Nov 29, 2006
I wouldnt. I just make them one multi-national state and make them live together and worship the same shit :p

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
1948 borders. No expansion allowed... Tell them to invest in sky-rise technology instead of nukes if they want to invite everybody who has a drop of jewish blood in them to come to a land that isn't really theirs.

Nov 30, 2006
Isn't it interesting that from 1949-67 when all of the West Bank and Gaza were 100% under Arab control (Jordan & Egypt) that absolutely no effort was made to create a Palestinian State for the Arabs living there.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Isn't it interesting that from 1949-67 when all of the West Bank and Gaza were 100% under Arab control (Jordan & Egypt) that absolutely no effort was made to create a Palestinian State for the Arabs living there.

They probably didn't think people would take them seriously trying to claim land designated from holy text which nobody can prove accurate.

If somebody tells you so and so was over there walking on water, 1 thing is cerrtain. They're full of shit.

An Israeli state really never should have been established. I'd say it's comparable to Michael Jackson creating never never land.