How to deal with irritatingly good news.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: maluckey
Sheesh, to read this thread, you'd never guess that the link was a bit of humor, not a statement. It was meant to show how it is possible to spin ANYTHING if you really wanted to (or needed to). I guess we now know who the overly sensitive ones on the forum are.
That was supposed to be funny? It sounded so much like one of the typical right-wing posts here, I guess I missed the humor.

That's OK, I get it now. All the alleged YABAs here are really on the left. Their ridiculous contortions and over-the-top denials are satire poking fun at the dupes who do support Bush. Wow! That is hilarious. Obviously no one is really that blind. I feel so silly. All this time I should have been laughing at their comments instead of refuting them. Oops.

:)

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
irritatingly good news

See that's what wrong with you ditto-monkeys you don't recognise an oxymoron, like "conservative" for example, so you go for it anyway:p