How Rich think different Vs the rest

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
There are no word filters here.

Are you dumb ?..Yes it s true , you are..:biggrin:

There s a filter as aknowldged by the post you re answering to...

N;I;G;GER; is filtered, poor fool....

want to see ?..look below..

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
This is probably true, at least outside of a few very specialized fields. Even if you find a job requiring very high intelligence and no collaboration and cooperation, you still have to convince someone that you're the one to do it. Even if you are an independent inventor, you still have to convince someone to buy or invest in your invention.

University research scientists...

About being retarded, you should know that nowhere in the world
people use as much slang that in the US, and as such , many non
english site have the relevant filters
Being a non-american makes you sub human trash, Everyone knows this.

It's like the crabs which you can put in a kettle
the poor that try to escape their impoverished mindset are like this... not um.. whatever the fuck you just said.
entitlements and anti-poverty programs
incentiveize poverty... thus keeping people down and allowing the impoverished mindset to flourish, such as in your crab analogy.

^This victim mind set, I tell ya folks^

Chaosblade02

Jul 21, 2011
Sometimes I'm disgusted by how rational and reasonable conversations get here.

I don't know that it's an equal proportion of people though; it's an interesting question, but overall I have read that only depressed people see themselves where they really are in the world.

This was me until I realized that the programmer mentality doesn't work IRL. Turns out that pointing out flaws is NOT how you deal with others!

Lucky for me, you don't need interpersonal relations in my trade. I am way too much of a brutally honest straight shooter. I will consistently tell people what they don't wanna hear. If I had to do a job where I was required to deal with customers, I wouldn't be very good at it. You need skills like this to be an entrepreneur.

Last edited: