How Recessions Work

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Shanti
How do you get away with it? I tried to create an alter-identity and AT deleted my account.

Moonbeam lives near SF and LunarRay lives near SD. I guess you assume the two to be one when they are or may be four... :)

edit.. to add 'when ... or may be'

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Caddy corner.. be nice.. Moonbeam shines regardless of the weather... you just see clouds.. :D

So has he been hiding because of the Lunar eclipse? :Q :p

CkG

Not bad for a farmer... :) I could never hope to eclipse the Moonbeam... his broad base of knowledge would take years to reveal. You've seen only what you understand and the balance goes on into the ether.

:)[/quote]

No - you won't eclipse moonbeam - because he is a part of you as you are to him. Although, now that I think about it the only thing that does eclipse the moon is the earth(reality)

Hmmm...;)

CkG

PS- Shanti - While it has been pondered...moonbeam and LunarRay are not the same poster....I think;)

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

No - you won't eclipse moonbeam - because he is a part of you as you are to him. Although, now that I think about it the only thing that does eclipse the moon is the earth(reality)

Hmmm...;)

CkG

PS- Shanti - While it has been pondered...moonbeam and LunarRay are not the same poster....I think;)

Good point about the earth.. Winston may indeed eclipse us both.. or the four of us or him (I).. :D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The notion that if you have bought or sold gives you special insight into real estate makes me giggle. I believe it was 94 that housing prices went into the tank around here and lots of hot shot buyers went bankrupt unable to unload their overpriced dogs on the next greater fool. It was bloody and ugly watching people go down who knew prices wouldn't fall. They are falling again.

LunarRay is one of those rare people who actually knows something so when I get lucky and hit some truth or other he can see it.