How many of you watched 0 minutes of both the NBA and NHL finals

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amdforlife

Banned
Apr 2, 2001
basketball is my favorite sport. ill admit i didnt watch too many games during the regular season, but once it hit the playoffs i made my best effort to support my local team. which just so happens to be the lakers. am i a bandwagoner? dont care....i just like it when local teams wins...when i go to another city, people seem to respect you more. and if not respect...they know about you're city because its a lil more famous.

as for hockey...im not canadian. ill never be canadian. therefore i wont watch the most boring sport on earth.

May 16, 2000
I could count on my hands the number of sporting events I've watched in my ENTIRE life. (9 if you're really curious - 2 baseball, 1 basketball, 2 hockey, 3 football, 1 soccer) I absolutely can't stand sports (team ones anyway, I enjoy some boxing, martial arts and the like). I do my best never to pay any attention to them whatsoever. :cool:

Jex

Apr 4, 2001

<< as for hockey...im not canadian. ill never be canadian. therefore i wont watch the most boring sport on earth. >>

What does being Canadian have to do with watching baseball? ;)

Hockey is by far the fastest, most intense of the 4 major pro sports. I'm just sorry playoffs are over. :(

1967mustangman

May 31, 2001
Yeah I didn't watch either. I could careless If the Clippers win or not (personally I prefered the Blazers). I also hate hockey and I don't even know who was playing in the Stanley cup.

(I am just joking about the Clippers and the Blazers)

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
I only knew about the NBA finals because of all the threads cluttering up OT. :( No hockey for me either, eh.

PH
:D

monto

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
/me watched all the Penguins games, ~3 Stanley cup finals and all NBA Western conf games/finals

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
Watched all of the Blues' games, about 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals games...

After becoming so engrossed in hockey over the past 5 years or so, I just can't watch any other sport without being bored. The occasional football game, but that's it.

skywhr

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
I think i saw 1/2 a play off NHL game while enjoying a Black&amp;Tan @ my Local pub HEH;)
But I saw 0 of the stanley cup and absof#$kinlutely none of the NBA thing?