How many of you watched 0 minutes of both the NBA and NHL finals

I have not watched the NBA, and never plan to.

But I was all over the NHL. Now Im addicted to NHL 2001. ;)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Me too! I didn't even watch the superbowl. Couldn't even tell you who was in it this year.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< Me too! I didn't even watch the superbowl. Couldn't even tell you who was in it this year. >>

*blank stare*

...I'm sorry..umm, I promise I won't laugh.

DietDrThunder

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
I don't watch sports anymore.

Hockey - when and if I want to watch fighting I put my lawn chair in the front yard and watch my neighbors go at it.

Basketball - Too boring, the game could be two minutes long and be more exciting.

Baseball - boring to watch on T.V. , just too darn slow.

Golf - BORING!

Football - Once the Cowboys got rid of Landry I lost interest.

I feel there is no need for me to support millionare cry babies.

I'd rather spend the time doing things with my family. When you do activities during Football season, all the lines are shorter.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I watched all the NHL games.

As far as basketball is concerned...

I gave it a shot, and quite frankly it sucked. They have so many damn timeouts, and the players have such huge egos the sport has totally lost its appeal to me.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I fit into this elite class, too.

Didn't even realize the basketball finals were on until someone told me the other day. NBA is to basketball as WWF is to wrestling, almost.

I did intend to watch at least some of the NHL finals, I like good hockey games (esp. college hockey) but frankly forgot or couldn't get control of TV.

As far as baseball goes, I don't think it even belongs on TV. Its an interesting radio sport when you are doing something else. To make matters worse, I live in an area overlapped by the Yankees, Mets and Red Sox. Combined with such things as Turner's station, it seems like sometimes nothing is on but baseball-like back in the pre-cable days.

prontospyder

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Watched a couple hours of hockey.....and most of the NBA Finals.

GO LAKERS!!! BRING THE TROPHY HOME TONIGHT. :)

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I didnt watch either... I did watch drag racing during the NHL finals though.

basketball just sucks, I dont know hy people like it.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
I didn't a second of either. But you can bet yer sweet a$$ that I'll be watching as much as I possibly can of the world cup next year :)