How many car bombs and suicide bombers attacked Iraq BEFORE we invaded?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KlokWyze

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2006
www.dogsonacid.com
Originally posted by: Zebo
Originally posted by: KlokWyze
Originally posted by: ZeboImagine situations like this day in day out.. It's an enormous pressure cooker not knowing who's freind or foe.. not getting your man most of the time..not knowing when the next bomb goes off or sniper lays a beed on you.. This is why even the soldiers who do so-called "cross the line" i think we should forgive... some crack under such psychological pressure. Liberals, for all thier preported understanding of the of human condition never will forgive or excuse. In fact they'lll spit on all of them.

Excellent point.

This begs the question: Why are we over there anyway? It is such an impossible situation to bring about ANYTHING @ ALL REMOTELY POSITIVE. The occupation is immoral, unjust and unwarranted in the eyes of the world.

We INVADED them. What do you guys think was going to happen? If foreigners come into your home, kill your children, build bases in your backyard and claim they are fighting for your freedom.... well lets just say thats not a very good way to make freinds.

Very puzzling that people even defend these actions. I am ashamed to be an American, but I will do my best spread truth and understanding of the whole situation.

Your preaching to the choir brother..:)

But blame goes to the top, not those who are subjected to such conditions - under threat of jail or violence I might add - the soldiers.

I agree. Though sometimes I find myself pissed off @ American forces complaining that they are in Hell. Why did you sign up bro? The armies throughout the world are tools for politcal/financial agendas.

But I understand that most go into the armed services for financial reasons (that they were put it by the very same government!)... and then there are those that believe they are fighting for America's "freedom"..... I really hope it isn't a very high %....