How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 39 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
haha, after weeks of denial, pushing conspiracy theories. The country is voluntarily shutting down and he just happened to "come around", hahahaha

Honestly, he *could* have come out and said "hey stop hoarding everything is fine. You know that wouldnt surprise anyone.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I did. Post 941.

You left out all the bullshit & ineptitude before, in between & since. The man is a national disgrace. I mean, what do you think, that all of this will just blow over quickly & that life will be good in the land of the trickle down flimflam? Probably not-

Too bad he can't gaslight a virus like he has his devotees.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
This thread is about SARS-CoV-2. If you would like to talk about Ebola, there are plenty of other threads to talk about it. Remember, this is the logic you use in other threads when you cry about whataboutism and tell others to what should be posted in a thread. Feel free to link all of your posts in which you whined about that tactic, just so we can all see how much of a hypocrite you are.

How does any disease, including Ebola, alter the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and 1-2% will die?
You still haven’t answered my question.

Oh, by the way, in an interview with ABC’s “This Week” when asked if the federal government is doing everything that needs to be done to contain novel coronavirus, Dr. Fauci’s response was “Right now, Jon, yes. Absolutely.”

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005

Oh, by the way, in an interview with ABC’s “This Week” when asked if the federal government is doing everything that needs to be done to contain novel coronavirus, Dr. Fauci’s response was “Right now, Jon, yes. Absolutely.”

I really did hit a nerve. After all your backtalk of being "done," yet here you are making another wimp response with your BUTTTT EBOLA excuse. Can you explain why any infectious disease, including Ebola, alters the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and has a mortality rate of 1-2%?

This thread is about SARS-CoV-2. For all of you crying about "Buttttt Trump" posts on this forum, you are a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: TheVrolok

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I just put WD-40 on all the doorknobs. It kills the virus and contagious folks won't be able to open the door to get in.
But you can’t have party without WD40!
ej1wtwy7e4gzfxenltee.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So what? He's playing catch up in the wake of Trump's incompetence & bullshittery.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
So I can confirm locally it is now possible to get a coronavirus test.
jnHWXN4.gif
321gk9f.png

Still takes up to 3 days to confirm.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I really did hit a nerve. After all your backtalk of being "done," yet here you are making another wimp response with your BUTTTT EBOLA excuse. Can you explain why any infectious disease, including Ebola, alters the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and has a mortality rate of 1-2%?

This thread is about SARS-CoV-2. For all of you crying about "Buttttt Trump" posts on this forum, you are a massive hypocrite.
When you’re done whining like a petulant child, answer the simple question.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
When you’re done whining like a petulant child, answer the simple question.
Ah yes, you can't defend your contradictions. You can't defend your absurd logic. After stomping off with your tail between your legs, you come back with your Buttt Ebola hypocrisy that you still cannot defend. It is pretty clear you are trying to project your childish behavior on me. Are you going to stomp off again with more ad hominems?

This thread is about SARS-CoV-2. Can you explain why any infectious disease, including Ebola, alters the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and has a mortality rate of 1-2%? Your posts contain zero content related to the topic at hand and attacks on me do not belong in this thread.

Reactions: TheVrolok

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
New York City cancelled school until mid April.
Those kids are gonna be angry when they have to stay in school until July.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Ah yes, you can't defend your contradictions. You can't defend your absurd logic. After stomping off with your tail between your legs, you come back with your Buttt Ebola hypocrisy that you still cannot defend. It is pretty clear you are trying to project your childish behavior on me. Are you going to stomp off again with more ad hominems?

This thread is about SARS-CoV-2. Can you explain why any infectious disease, including Ebola, alters the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and has a mortality rate of 1-2%? Your posts contain zero content related to the topic at hand and attacks on me do not belong in this thread.
All edge no point. Copy and paste your same tired argument.

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
All edge no point. Copy and paste your same tired argument.
Not my fault you refuse to actually defend your contradictions and bad logic. You've utterly refused to explain anything about them. Its pretty clear, despite your claim you were done, you are so upset that you have to keep running back to this thread and responding to my posts. Butttt EBOLA!!!! I'm still waiting on hearing why any infectious disease, including Ebola, alters the fact that SARS-CoV-2 causes severe disease in 19% and has a mortality rate of 1-2%?

This thread is on SARS-CoV-2, if you want to discuss my posting style, make a thread on it. Why are you being such a huge hypocrite?