How do we feel about papa joe this far into his presidency, would you vote for him in reelection?

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I recall blackangsts deep concern of the health of trump. Always weighing in at a slim 239lbs, just 1lb shy of clinically obese
That was one of the silliest lies of Trump's presidency. He claims to be 6'3" and 239lbs. I'm 6'2", I weighed in this morning at 263 lbs, I'm visibly thinner than Trump, and Trump is the exact same height as Obama when standing next to him and Obama is between 6'1 and 6'2".

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
That was funny too!

Look...Biden is probably fine, he just cant walk right. He forgets where the exit to stages are after speeches, he wanders around during speeches, and he cant walk up stairs. Its just funny. He needs a +50 DEX jacket!

Yea, now imagine if Biden thought something like "Do Robots need social security and medicare?" was a legitimate question and said it out loud?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
That was funny too!

Look...Biden is probably fine, he just cant walk right. He forgets where the exit to stages are after speeches, he wanders around during speeches, and he cant walk up stairs. Its just funny. He needs a +50 DEX jacket!
Well the proof is in the pudding and he’s done an excellent job so far. One of the most effective presidents in my lifetime, for sure. Results are results, and he’s delivered.

Also unlike some presidents he can drink water with one hand, haha.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
That was one of the silliest lies of Trump's presidency. He claims to be 6'3" and 239lbs. I'm 6'2", I weighed in this morning at 263 lbs, I'm visibly thinner than Trump, and Trump is the exact same height as Obama when standing next to him and Obama is between 6'1 and 6'2".

lol brought to you by the paper thin skinned egomaniac that performed sharpie-gate on national tv

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
who can forget trump going down the ramp at west point
Or not having the strength to lift an 8oz bottle of water to his lips one-handed? I'm sure blackangst was so very concerned, and equally clowned on Donald being old and feeble (and in worse physical shape.)

Yes, Biden's health and capacity is so very, very concerning. From inside the clowncar, anyway. :rolleyes:

Bunch of conveniently forgetful and/or hypocritical toolbags.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I always find it amusing how conservatives endlessly humiliate themselves by basically saying ‘this guy who keeps kicking our ass is a half dead Alzheimer’s patient’
It's always the same few generalized and often misrepresented instances of supposed senility that they bring up, too.

"He gets lost on stage! He needs help getting off the stage! OMG!! So dementia! Much senile!" Meanwhile he's owning them left and right.

You'd think if they were going to cry so much about the supposed problems, they'd have a little more ammo. Nope. Just repeat and rehash the same bullshit, misrepresentations, and straight lies for years. Once they claim it enough times, they believe it themselves.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Except the 2nd clip which is less than a week old.
WOW, you found a clip with him missing another stair step 2 years later.... What a massive over sight for everyone in the US.......

All while you trip over your fingers, tongue, feet, and many short sighted thoughts on a daily basis on this forum, that make you look like a fucking mental case from the mental ward. You really need to seek help.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
yep, just classic old person stuff. Falling is no joke for the older crowd, trump included.

I recall blackangsts deep concern of the health of trump. Always weighing in at a slim 239lbs, just 1lb shy of clinically obese
My doctor actually, gave me an atta boy for getting under the clinically obese level when I had to see him about my knee. Man, if that's the standard, there are an awfully large amount of clinically obese people floating around these days.
Heck, if I still lived in Chicago, where I gained most of the weight I never lost, I'd be considered svelte. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I now live in one of the most healthiest areas in the country.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
My doctor actually, gave me an atta boy for getting under the clinically obese level when I had to see him about my knee. Man, if that's the standard, there are an awfully large amount of clinically obese people floating around these days.
Heck, if I still lived in Chicago, where I gained most of the weight I never lost, I'd be considered svelte. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I now live in one of the most healthiest areas in the country.
The problem with Chicago is the weather is too bad for a lot of the year to get exercise outside and the food is too delicious to not eat.

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005