How do bunnies maintain molecular cohesion???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: blazerazor
Ummm, fuzzybabybunny girl? What is going on here. on your site.

fuzzybabybunny's a guy. Which is strange to me. It's like he's two different people - a normal one when he talks about CS and photography, then another when he talks about... bunnies... and cuteness.

iroast

Golden Member
May 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac
Originally posted by: blazerazor
Ummm, fuzzybabybunny girl? What is going on here. on your site.

fuzzybabybunny's a guy. Which is strange to me. It's like he's two different people - a normal one when he talks about CS and photography, then another when he talks about... bunnies... and cuteness.

:D

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Not all bunnies are cuddly... You can easily see which will be cuddly and which won't by checking out how submissive they are when you turn them upside down. If you looked at my stomach (no, I'm not bothering with pics), you'd see 2 side by side scratches about 4 inches long caused by one of my rabbits who did not want to be cuddly. They're actually a bit on the painful side... Coincidentally, it was the smallest rabbit I own that did the damage, and not one of my big guys. A couple of my bigger rabbits could probably defend themselves against smaller dogs.

cute huge rabbit
I just purchased 5 girlfriends for that rabbit. 2 of them are larger than the rabbit in that picture.
I can assure you that those big ones need more food than love :)

That's a huge bun bun! I guess not all animals are fluffy, but I find for the most part they're all really nice. I once met a big hawk and I said "OMG you're so fluffy!" and she said "Yay I wuv you I wuv you I wuv you" and I hopped in her talons and I snuggled with her babies for the night OMG BABIES!!!!! Awwwwwww.........................
Oh My. I soiled my armor.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: gsellis
Not all bunnies are cuddly... You can easily see which will be cuddly and which won't by checking out how submissive they are when you turn them upside down. If you looked at my stomach (no, I'm not bothering with pics), you'd see 2 side by side scratches about 4 inches long caused by one of my rabbits who did not want to be cuddly. They're actually a bit on the painful side... Coincidentally, it was the smallest rabbit I own that did the damage, and not one of my big guys. A couple of my bigger rabbits could probably defend themselves against smaller dogs.

cute huge rabbit
I just purchased 5 girlfriends for that rabbit. 2 of them are larger than the rabbit in that picture.

That's a huge bun bun! I guess not all animals are fluffy, but I find for the most part they're all really nice. I once met a big hawk and I said "OMG you're so fluffy!" and she said "Yay I wuv you I wuv you I wuv you" and I hopped in her talons and I snuggled with her babies for the night OMG BABIES!!!!! Awwwwwww.........................
Oh My. I soiled my armor.

:eek:

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
A new religion prescribed
To those without the faith
The hero holding a knife
And blood is not enough
Is it too late to go back?
Is it too late to go?

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004

cute huge rabbit

Wow man you pimpin out that rabbit eh?

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: jonessoda
I think your schtick is getting pretty old, fuzzybabybunny.

What's a schtick?

Originally posted by: tfinch2
So have you come out of the closet IRL OP?

I've never been in the closet :confused:

Babies have no sexual orientation :)

Stumps

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001

What's a schtick?

Originally posted by: tfinch2
So have you come out of the closet IRL OP?

I've never been in the closet :confused:

Babies have no sexual orientation :)

WTF????

hmmm If you're a girl, I guess you're like that wierd purple monkey chick

and if you're a guy...well see above ^^^^

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
Back on topic...

I just remember something and am glad the bunnies maintain molecular cohesion. Having read Robert Heinlein's Sixth Column, I am really glad. Otherwise, the thin red mist mixed with rabbit fur would make me gag. Don't understand? Read the book ;) and no, it is not his best, but still kind of cool.

jonessoda

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2005

What's a schtick?

Schtick

n., pron. /?t?k/ alt. sp. shtick
1. A characteristic trait or theme
2. A gimmick

In your case, the perverse and annoying obsession with infant rabbits and cuteness.

J Heartless Slick

Golden Member
Nov 11, 1999
How do bunnies, and all cute and cuddly things for that matter, maintain molecular cohesion??? I mean, it's soooo hard and they love EVERYONE and all they wanna do is cuddle and they're always brimming with cuteness and I personally know a bunny who doesn't need to eat anymore because she feeds off of love and every time I go "OMG I'm a bunny!" I asplode into a cloud of poofy fluffy zOMG *asplodes*

:heart: EVERYONE!!! :lips:

The weak and strong forces keep bunnies togethor