How do bunnies maintain molecular cohesion???

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
How do bunnies, and all cute and cuddly things for that matter, maintain molecular cohesion??? I mean, it's soooo hard and they love EVERYONE and all they wanna do is cuddle and they're always brimming with cuteness and I personally know a bunny who doesn't need to eat anymore because she feeds off of love and every time I go "OMG I'm a bunny!" I asplode into a cloud of poofy fluffy zOMG *asplodes*

:heart: EVERYONE!!! :lips:

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Where's that thread on gutting a rabbit with out a knife?

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
How do bunnies, and all cute and cuddly things for that matter, maintain molecular cohesion??? I mean, it's soooo hard and they love EVERYONE and all they wanna do is cuddle and they're always brimming with cuteness and I personally know a bunny who doesn't need to eat anymore because she feeds off of love and every time I go "OMG I'm a bunny!" I asplode into a cloud of poofy fluffy zOMG *asplodes*

Yet another example of better living through chemistry. :thumbsup:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

All of my votes are belong to you.

:heart:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Not all bunnies are cuddly... You can easily see which will be cuddly and which won't by checking out how submissive they are when you turn them upside down. If you looked at my stomach (no, I'm not bothering with pics), you'd see 2 side by side scratches about 4 inches long caused by one of my rabbits who did not want to be cuddly. They're actually a bit on the painful side... Coincidentally, it was the smallest rabbit I own that did the damage, and not one of my big guys. A couple of my bigger rabbits could probably defend themselves against smaller dogs.

cute huge rabbit
I just purchased 5 girlfriends for that rabbit. 2 of them are larger than the rabbit in that picture.
I can assure you that those big ones need more food than love :)

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Not all bunnies are cuddly... You can easily see which will be cuddly and which won't by checking out how submissive they are when you turn them upside down. If you looked at my stomach (no, I'm not bothering with pics), you'd see 2 side by side scratches about 4 inches long caused by one of my rabbits who did not want to be cuddly. They're actually a bit on the painful side... Coincidentally, it was the smallest rabbit I own that did the damage, and not one of my big guys. A couple of my bigger rabbits could probably defend themselves against smaller dogs.

cute huge rabbit
I just purchased 5 girlfriends for that rabbit. 2 of them are larger than the rabbit in that picture.
Scratchs... bah... I was bitten by jill that just had a litter. Nice four holer in the hand. Almost had my ears bleed picking up young bunnies when they "screamed" :)

Hey Fuzzybunny - don't post after working in a darkroom. First time in awhile, right? :p

Stumps

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001

I believe that they require a coating of bread crumbs and then BBQ'ing before they can acheive molecular cohesion

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Stumps

I believe that they require a coating of bread crumbs and then BBQ'ing before they can acheive molecular cohesion

1c Soy Sauce
1 onion chopped
2-3 cloves garlic
2t Rosemary
1t ginger
pepper to taste

Mix ingredients and marinade for 24 hrs. Pat dry, dip in egg, roll in flour. Fry.

(Rabbit/Chicken a la Ellis) - my dad's recipe ;)

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: gsellis
Originally posted by: Stumps

1c Soy Sauce
1 onion chopped
2-3 cloves garlic
2t Rosemary
1t ginger
pepper to taste

Mix ingredients and marinade for 24 hrs. Pat dry, dip in egg, roll in flour. Fry.

(Rabbit/Chicken a la Ellis) - my dad's recipe ;)

I prefer slowly simmered in a nice white wine sauce. MMMmmmm. I hate cage raised rabbit though; too fatty. The fat really seems to ruin the flavor for me. Although, let the little guys run wild and eat grass for a few weeks, and they lean up really nicely. Unfortunately, I am forbidden to eat any of the rabbits we raise. :(

edit: and let me rephrase "scratch" - Gouge across my stomach. But, if a rabbit bit me, that'd be proof enough that it's too dangerous to have around... dinner time!

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

YOU'RE SO WEIRD!!

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
I prefer slowly simmered in a nice white wine sauce. MMMmmmm. I hate cage raised rabbit though; too fatty. The fat really seems to ruin the flavor for me. Although, let the little guys run wild and eat grass for a few weeks, and they lean up really nicely. Unfortunately, I am forbidden to eat any of the rabbits we raise. :(
The whole point we had them when I was a kid. We had comfrey and a row of soy beans just for the rabbits. Gave them the carrot tops too.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I think it's due to a previously unrealized force... once discovered, this force will bring about Unified Field Theory and a golden age for mankind. So we have Electromagnetic force, Gravity, the nuclear forces, and the cuddly bunny force.

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006

cute huge rabbit

That's a huge bun bun! I guess not all animals are fluffy, but I find for the most part they're all really nice. I once met a big hawk and I said "OMG you're so fluffy!" and she said "Yay I wuv you I wuv you I wuv you" and I hopped in her talons and I snuggled with her babies for the night OMG BABIES!!!!! Awwwwwww.........................

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
I don't do drugs :confused:

Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I think it's due to a previously unrealized force... once discovered, this force will bring about Unified Field Theory and a golden age for mankind. So we have Electromagnetic force, Gravity, the nuclear forces, and the cuddly bunny force.

That's what I was thinking! Like, it's the ultimate force that will overcome entropy! In a bazillion years when the universe is about the collapse the only thing that won't are fluffy things! Awwwww.....