how are you supposed to use cologne that is supposed to be poured?!

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
My dad bought me the wrong kind! this has no spray, are you just supposed to pour it into your fingers and wipe it on?! -_-, or what?

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
? ? ?

Want us to hold your pee pee for you too when you go to the bathroom? Jeez.

MANUAL COLOGNE APPLICATION

Either pour a little in a cupped palm, rub both hands together and apply to your face, or cover bottle opening with your finger (Them things at the end of your arm. You got 5 of em on each arm) Rotate bottle so neck is facing down, toward your feet. Unrotate bottle so opening is facing sky. Remove finger and wipe it on side of neck. Repeat for other side.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
I really hope that you are not one of those people that make fun of older folks who are not familiar with computers.

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000

<< put a dab on your finger and wipe on your neck perhaps >>

I thought only women put scented stuff on their neck...I've never heard of guys doing it...

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

<< I really hope that you are not one of those people that make fun of older folks who are not familiar with computers. >>

This is HARDLY the same thing. Monel, I think you forgot something... he may not know how to open the bottle.

** REVISED Instructions **

Pick up bottle. With two fingers, firmly squeeze the cap and rotate in a counter-clockwise direction until the cap becomes loose. Once loose, remove the cap.

Either pour a little in a cupped palm, rub both hands together and apply to your face, or cover bottle opening with your finger (Them things at the end of your arm. You got 5 of em on each arm) Rotate bottle so neck is facing down, toward your feet. Unrotate bottle so opening is facing sky. Remove finger and wipe it on side of neck. Repeat for other side.

Much better.

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000

<< This is HARDLY the same thing >>

No? How is it not? Cologne and computers are both non-essential material items in life. You can live perfectly healthy and perfectly happy without both things. Some people use cologne, some people do not. Some people use computers, some people do not. It is very much the same.

That said... no comment. :p

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Stick bottle end in mouth. Tighten teeth around cap, and twist. Spit cap at dog. Hold bottle in hand, stick in nostril. Inhale quickly through said nostril. Sneeze. Repeat until bottle is empty.

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000

<< Stick bottle end in mouth. Tighten teeth around cap, and twist. Spit cap at dog. Hold bottle in hand, stick in nostril. Inhale quickly through said nostril. Sneeze. Repeat until bottle is empty. >>

LOL!

CalamitousSoul

Nov 1, 2001

<<

I thought only women put scented stuff on their neck...I've never heard of guys doing it...
>>

So...Where do guys put cologne?
up their A$$?
Come on dude, thats just as bad as the topic :p

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Women are turned on by natural body odors. Be a man and don't wear any deodorant or cologne. If you really want women, work out for a few hours before you go out. I think I heard somewhere that cologne is a good disinfectant. Put it on your cuts and scrapes.

Ionizer86

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
(Them things at the end of your arm. You got 5 of em on each arm)

Hee, I thought one of them per hand was called a thumb ;) J/K :D

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< I really hope that you are not one of those people that make fun of older folks who are not familiar with computers. >>

I do that all the time... just not to their face.

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Take back to store and exchange for what you wanted in the first place.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
a little dab will do ya...my dad used to do it exactly how N8Magic described.

:)

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001

<<

<<

>>

So...Where do guys put cologne?
up their A$$?
Come on dude, thats just as bad as the topic :p
>>

I was gonna ask the same thing, exactally where else would you put it? :)