House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I don't think it's an attempt at all. I think he's going to make bank on the deal. The only way he could make it more profitable would be to announce that he's going to transition, take a couple pics wearing a dress, and watch the cash roll in.
I honestly don't begrudge the guy looking for payday. I'm mildly offended that the white house has produced some dumbass rules to try and give the appearance of distance. All that did was make it smell like a Trump deal.
Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I don't think it's an attempt at all. I think he's going to make bank on the deal. The only way he could make it more profitable would be to announce that he's going to transition, take a couple pics wearing a dress, and watch the cash roll in.
I honestly don't begrudge the guy looking for payday. I'm mildly offended that the white house has produced some dumbass rules to try and give the appearance of distance. All that did was make it smell like a Trump deal.
Again I’m sorry, but you have no room to talk.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
millions of back the blue GQP MAGATS around the country probably want the capitol officers testifying now to be shot for treason for saying these horrible things about what happened that day.

truly, MAGATS are horrifying people. and people is a generous thing to call them.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Right this very moment Hannity is trying to figure out how to spin this hearing into Trump's favor. Or..... to simply ignore it all and revert back to replaying BLM protests from 2020. Or..... claiming that the uptick in crime and violence is somehow all Biden's fault, as if we never had crime and violence during the four years of Donald Trump. :rolleyes:
See, I just figured out Fox News. ;)

Reactions: hal2kilo

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Right now ABC News, CNN, MSNBC are all broadcasting the hearings live while Fox has its thumb up its ass and is ignoring it.

Reactions: Roger Wilco

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Right now ABC News, CNN, MSNBC are all broadcasting the hearings live while Fox has its thumb up its ass and is ignoring it.

i checked Fox News about 30 minutes ago and they were broadcasting the hearing, of course the chyrons say "Pelosi's Select Committee..." and "Dem-led Committee"

i just checked again and they are still broadcasting it.

also, watching these officer's testimony is making my blood boil, every single person that supported, defended and voted for Trump is a fucking traitor.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
i checked Fox News about 30 minutes ago and they were broadcasting the hearing, of course the chyrons say "Pelosi's Select Committee..." and "Dem-led Committee"

i just checked again and they are still broadcasting it.

also, watching these officer's testimony is making my blood boil, every single person that supported, defended and voted for Trump is a fucking traitor.
All the traitors in this forum downplayed everything. Tried to claim not enough weapons so no insurrection. Traitors also said it wasn't well planned so no insurrection.

Do I have to name names??

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Stay on task, folks. This thread is about the Republican Party's murderous attack on our Republic.

you forgot Hunter's artwork
Why would Hunters art be politicized? The man is a rising star in the art world, a natural talent that's been overlooked for decades. There is even speculation that he might receive the highest award an artist can achieve. Yes, he might get his own ninja turtle.
I think the whole Hunter Biden artwork thing is a shitty and shameless attempt for Hunter to cash in and he should stop it immediately.

That being said, the idea that conservatives give even a single shit about this is laughable and everyone knows it.
Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?
Again I’m sorry, but you have no room to talk.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Stay on task, folks. This thread is about the Republican Party's murderous attack on our Republic.

Flooding the zone with shit works, unfortunately.

Everyone knows Hunter’s art thing is shady as fucc. We don’t even need Walter Shaub telling us so. But nobody cares, because all of that shit was normalized in the previous administration. Joe Biden will earn zero profits from the art sale, but even if he did, emoluments doesn’t really mean shit anymore.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Right this very moment Hannity is trying to figure out how to spin this hearing into Trump's favor. Or..... to simply ignore it all and revert back to replaying BLM protests from 2020. Or..... claiming that the uptick in crime and violence is somehow all Biden's fault, as if we never had crime and violence during the four years of Donald Trump. :rolleyes:
See, I just figured out Fox News. ;)
No, they are going to shortly rub salt in the wounds of those heroes who testified by having Banks and Jordan on as "objective" commentators. Standing by, this ought to be good. They are already hinting that Pelosi dropped the ball somehow. You just can't make this shit up!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
No, they are going to shortly rub salt in the wounds of those heroes who testified by having Banks and Jordan on as "objective" commentators. Standing by, this ought to be good. They are already hinting that Pelosi dropped the ball somehow. You just can't make this shit up!
Yep Banks starts out by saying why weren't they prepared for a coup (coup added by me).

Edit: God, it would be such an easy job to be a Fox staff writer.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I can't wait until the Mayor of DC testifies that she asked for extra troop protection days before but DOD turned her down.

So much for better prepared

Feb 4, 2009
Haha!
I liked the Officer who said he is still recovering from all the hugs & kisses Trump supporters gave him that day.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Here they go....
Jim Banks (R-IN) on Fox ignoring the whole thing, then lying claiming that NO REPUBLICAN in congress has ever downplayed the insurrection. And adding to the spin, "why do they need to subpoena witnesses for something that has already happened?"
I swear.... is there no shame? Apparently not.

Mar 11, 2004
Flooding the zone with shit works, unfortunately.

Everyone knows Hunter’s art thing is shady as fucc. We don’t even need Walter Shaub telling us so. But nobody cares, because all of that shit was normalized in the previous administration. Joe Biden will earn zero profits from the art sale, but even if he did, emoluments doesn’t really mean shit anymore.

If you fucking dipshits are so enamored or bothered by Hunter Biden's art then go make a thread about it and fuck off. That's why clowns keep getting threads derailed because you asswipes won't stop letting them jerk off all over your faces. Now clean yourselves up, or just throat their dicks already, either way, shut the fuck up about nonsense shit and stop looking like you decided to be the canvas for the Jackson Bollocks jerk off splatter art show.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
If you fucking dipshits are so enamored or bothered by Hunter Biden's art then go make a thread about it and fuck off. That's why clowns keep getting threads derailed because you asswipes won't stop letting them jerk off all over your faces. Now clean yourselves up, or just throat their dicks already, either way, shut the fuck up about nonsense shit and stop looking like you decided to be the canvas for the Jackson Bollocks jerk off splatter art show.

Honestly, who gives a single fuck about Hunter Biden and his art? Really. With all the shit going on that matters…sheesh.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Haha!
I liked the Officer who said he is still recovering from all the hugs & kisses Trump supporters gave him that day.
Sadly, he apologized, later for saying he wished all those people would go give the same hugs & kisses he got to Trump. Totally unnecessary.

Feb 4, 2009
Sadly, he apologized, later for saying he wished all those people would go give the same hugs & kisses he got to Trump. Totally unnecessary.

Sounds like he is talking about the same hugs & kisses he got.
However given his job that is an inappropriate thing to say.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Sounds like he is talking about the same hugs & kisses he got.
However given his job that is an inappropriate thing to say.
You talk about appropriate things to say? How about Fuck You great person!. (Which was screamed at many of the black officers) Is that inappropriate enough for you?

Feb 4, 2009
You talk about appropriate things to say? How about Fuck You great person!. (Which was screamed at many of the black officers) Is that inappropriate enough for you?

Were they paid by the State or Federal Gov to be there?
Are they employed to protect people on #bothsides?