House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
What are they going to impeach Biden for, Stuttering? :D (I know, they will try anything, probably try to impeach him on his fraudulent election win, damn the truth and real facts!)
Calling it now: they'll impeach him for not conceding in Nov. Seriously.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Not sure if my news is linked to this news of the upcoming January 6th investigation, but….
Qanon followers claim that “SOMETHING BIG” is going to happen this Saturday July 24th. Sounds like still another insurrection attempt. No news on what, how, where or method, however regardless… the “chatter” is that something big will take place. Could be nothing more of their Qanon bull-shet or another of their wet dreams bucket list, we simply cannot tell, yet…. if more odd than normal occurrences take place within the next two days leading up to July the 24th, that could be a real clue. Could be nothing, might be something, but the QAnons are definitely pumped with believing something big is in the makings for this Saturday. Hmmmm… they did remove that security fence from around the capital, didn’t they? And how about the Whitehouse? Interesting….

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Not sure if my news is linked to this news of the upcoming January 6th investigation, but….
Qanon followers claim that “SOMETHING BIG” is going to happen this Saturday July 24th. Sounds like still another insurrection attempt. No news on what, how, where or method, however regardless… the “chatter” is that something big will take place. Could be nothing more of their Qanon bull-shet or another of their wet dreams bucket list, we simply cannot tell, yet…. if more odd than normal occurrences take place within the next two days leading up to July the 24th, that could be a real clue. Could be nothing, might be something, but the QAnons are definitely pumped with believing something big is in the makings for this Saturday. Hmmmm… they did remove that security fence from around the capital, didn’t they? And how about the Whitehouse? Interesting….

Dude, lighten up. You’re starting to come across as being OCD for QAnon shit…and that’s unhealthy.

Reactions: pmv and hal2kilo

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
They always believe something big is going to happen. You need to stop listening to crazy people so much.

Reactions: Fenixgoon
Nov 17, 2019
Aren't they saying Mikey's Big Hootenany is this week that will prove the big super massive fraud and cause the Orange Turd to be re-anointed soon?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
What are they going to impeach Biden for, Stuttering? :D (I know, they will try anything, probably try to impeach him on his fraudulent election win, damn the truth and real facts!)
Fox news will invent something. Seriously. If it looks like the GOP might take the House it is certain that Fox news will soon after run a story they will name 'Biden-gate' and start to talk about it non-stop. It will either be something minor that they blow out of all proportion or something almost fully made up. Whatever it is they will run non-stop stories about it and talk about how it is the worst thing to happen to the Presidency ever. They will build it up over a few weeks. They will ask GOP Politicians what they think about it and then use those soundbites as stories proving it is something that is worth talking about. It is how they manufacture a story.

Fox Reporter to GOP Pol : is it true that Biden is a werewolf?
GOP Pol: I have not heard of this, and I don't think werewolves are real, but I'll look into it.
Next day on Fox News: GOP running inquiry on Biden's connection with werewolves! Is the President a baby eating monster?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Oh and McCarthy threatens to form his own commission. Fox News ditto-heads cheer. Absolutely comical stuff right here. Surreal at the same time.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
They always believe something big is going to happen. You need to stop listening to crazy people so much.

If this didn’t involve my extended family then sure, would be easy to ignore. But believe me there are a hell of a lot of others out there with the same delusion about Qanon and about Trump. At some point it will come to a head….
Regardless, July 24th came and passed with no earth shattering event. And I then rub this in their face because my only hope is to point out to them just how wacko they are with time after time their predictions never come true. Case in point July 24 when Donald Trump was not returned to the Whitehouse (as predicted) nor did Arizona overturn the election (again, as predicted). And the sad part, they are already posting new dates of their next predictions, same old predictions, new dates all involving Trump’s grand return and the elections grand overturn. And so….. no more Qanon updates from me. The operative reaction… whatever. Whatever makes you happy, Q. :rolleyes:

PS. GET VACCINATED, ASSHOLES.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Good or bad?

That's good. He is one of the few Rs who isn't drinking the Treason punch. Guess this means he'll be getting more angry letters from his brainwashed family. In the spirit of fairness, something Team Treason keeps bringing up, I think the commitee should have Trump equal Hillary's 12 hours of testimony on Benghazi. He can do anything she can do, only 100 times better, right? C'mon repugs, let the bigly brain get in there and clear all this up.

Seriously though, Pelosi wants to make this bipartisan, but not at the cost of the committee's integrity. Good for her. Anti-democratic fascists can go piss up a tree.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Poor Kevin.

Why oh why can't the Jan 6th Commission be about the Bowling Green Massacre, or the deadly antifa riots to force CRT into kindergarten and middle school? Unfair.

The Russian asset turned insurrectionist only has the blood of ~550k Americans on his hands, why can't you libs worry about more pressing issues, like Chick-Fil-A being politicized? Real Americans politicize life saving vaccines, not their fried chicken. Just disgraceful.

Mar 11, 2004
Kevin has not yet responded to questions about Pelosi naming Kinzinger. I'm sure Kevey's extremely offended, and Pelosi has just completely run amuck. (paraphrasing expected response).

How dare Pelosi emasculate Kevin by slapping him across the face with her much larger (and yet nonexistant) dick!

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 17, 2019
Several of the Insurrectionist's cases have been formally resolved and they are no longer facing charges.

Should they be called to testify?

Should others still facing lesser charges be called and possibly granted leniency?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Poor Kevin.

Why oh why can't the Jan 6th Commission be about the Bowling Green Massacre, or the deadly antifa riots to force CRT into kindergarten and middle school? Unfair.

The Russian asset turned insurrectionist only has the blood of ~550k Americans on his hands, why can't you libs worry about more pressing issues, like Chick-Fil-A being politicized? Real Americans politicize life saving vaccines, not their fried chicken. Just disgraceful.
you forgot Hunter's artwork

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
you forgot Hunter's artwork
Why would Hunters art be politicized? The man is a rising star in the art world, a natural talent that's been overlooked for decades. There is even speculation that he might receive the highest award an artist can achieve. Yes, he might get his own ninja turtle.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Why would Hunters art be politicized? The man is a rising star in the art world, a natural talent that's been overlooked for decades. There is even speculation that he might receive the highest award an artist can achieve. Yes, he might get his own ninja turtle.
I think the whole Hunter Biden artwork thing is a shitty and shameless attempt for Hunter to cash in and he should stop it immediately.

That being said, the idea that conservatives give even a single shit about this is laughable and everyone knows it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I think the whole Hunter Biden artwork thing is a shitty and shameless attempt for Hunter to cash in and he should stop it immediately.

That being said, the idea that conservatives give even a single shit about this is laughable and everyone knows it.
I don't think it's an attempt at all. I think he's going to make bank on the deal. The only way he could make it more profitable would be to announce that he's going to transition, take a couple pics wearing a dress, and watch the cash roll in.
I honestly don't begrudge the guy looking for payday. I'm mildly offended that the white house has produced some dumbass rules to try and give the appearance of distance. All that did was make it smell like a Trump deal.