House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So all of Trumps inner circle ganggang is pleading the fifth as a giant fuck you to everybody. How is the system going to break this offence?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
So all of Trumps inner circle ganggang is pleading the fifth as a giant fuck you to everybody. How is the system going to break this offence?
Well if the committee can find evidence that they can forward to DOJ for prosecution, let them plead the fifth

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

After the Supreme Court refuses to hear the case, Trump tries to personally ORDER the National Archives to not turn over any records. And someone there will have a good fucking laugh.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
aDWFuu9.jpeg

Zw85Ano.jpeg

Add to that Flynn's brother intentionally blocking any response for hours, Bannon and Stone foretelling the conflict in the days and hours leading up to the insurrection, just, wow. Heads need to roll for this, there are traitors to be brought to justice. I want to believe judges would look at a 38 page Power Point on how to pull off a coup as relevant evidence.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
BTW - Is there anyone left who still thinks Trump is in anyway fit to hold office??

Sounds like we have enough mini smoking guns

Feb 4, 2009
BTW - Is there anyone left who still thinks Trump is in anyway fit to hold office??

Problem is the people we need to give a fuck don’t give a fuck and a side serving of admittedly #bothsides BS that I hate to serve.
Democrats are still playing by the old rules and expecting different results.
The committee should be moving much faster, should be identifying who sent what messages and should be directly asking the Former President what was going on.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Problem is the people we need to give a fuck don’t give a fuck and a side serving of admittedly #bothsides BS that I hate to serve.
The committee should be moving much faster, should be identifying who sent what messages and should be directly asking the Former President what was going on.
They are moving pretty fast, have you seen the gigantic list of interviews?

As far as asking Trump, he’s not going to show up so the guy boy question the committee should be asking itself right now is if they want to have a contempt fight with him that they may not win.

I’m not at all sure how this ends. It it’s clear to me the committee is deadly serious.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News hosts called Mark Meadows pleading for him to tell Trump go on air and tell those people to stop

Seam Hannity
Brian Kilmede
Laura Ingraham

After Jan 6 all these people act like the insurrection never happened.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Chairman said they are looking to wrap up soon. But nothing will get released until everything is done.

But I highly doubt there are any plans to depose the orange monkey.

akenbennu

Jul 24, 2005
Chairman said they are looking to wrap up soon. But nothing will get released until everything is done.

But I highly doubt there are any plans to depose the orange monkey.

No reason to give him any airtime. Nothing he says will be true anyway.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Fox News hosts called Mark Meadows pleading for him to tell Trump go on air and tell those people to stop

Seam Hannity
Brian Kilmede
Laura Ingraham

After Jan 6 all these people act like the insurrection never happened.
Even worse - ON JANUARY 6TH they went on the air and blamed Antifa. They knew they were lying.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I'm not buying any of this new fox or don jr bullshit. It feels like a pre-baked alibi to be able to present when convenient.

Reactions: soundforbjt

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017

The 60% of Republicans who definitely want Trump to run again in 2024 (most of whom believe the 2020 election was "stolen")

Reactions: dank69