HOTTER THAN CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, AT Hot Deal'ers !

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Merry Christmas!!! Let's say a prayer Santa brings us some more deals!!! Come on I've been a good little boy!

:);):(:eek::disgust::eek::D:D:|:Q:p:cool::confused::frown::);):(:eek::disgust::eek::D:D:|:Q:p:cool::confused::frown:
:);):(:eek::disgust::eek::D:D:|:Q:p:cool::confused::frown::);):(:eek::disgust::eek::D:D:|:Q:p:cool::confused::frown:

(All together !!! We wish you a Merry Xmas ! We wish you a merry Xmas)

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
Yup, once again AT has saved me mega $$$ I thank you, my computer thanks you!
Happy hollidays all :)

Jax

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
well even though i am at work this saturday the 22nd, i am going on vaction for a week next week. anyway, hope all have a SAFE and happy holiday and thanks for the help when us newbies need it. :D

CClyph

Dec 20, 2001
---FIRST POST---

Long time lurker, first time poster to the greatest forum on the Internet (and I don't have to worry about getting flamed for this one either :D because everyone is "off topic"). Thanks to everyone here for the great deals. I look forward to contributing. Happy Holidays.

DieselMan

Platinum Member
Mar 25, 2000
Have a great holiday everyone! May we have many more hot deals in the year to come. Thank you to all for making the Anandtech Forums such a great community!

David (aka DieselMan)

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all, and thank you to all the generous people who contribute the deals and great information in these forums :)

Shmuel

Apr 5, 2001
yep-thank you all for your help anandtechies. It really is a pleasure to be part of this forum. Happy holidays all.

Sabs

Oct 9, 1999
Happy Festivus!

Looking forward to a New Year of great bargains. Thanks to all who contributed!

eusebio

Jul 2, 2001
Happy holidays to Anand and everybody else who make anandtech.com possible.

I wish everybody in this forum a new year full of Happy Hot Deals! :)

DEFIANT1

May 12, 2001
Merry Xmas to all, and hope Santa brings me a new job.... Being "downsized" as of 28Dec:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:disgust: Oh well, guess it's a good thing the presents are already bought....
Thanks to all at AT for the deals this year.:)

MrCornell

Jun 15, 2001
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :)
May you all have new (cheap?) toys to play with in the New Year!! :) :)

amster

Mar 27, 2000
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even an optical mouse:)
Happy Holidays everbody,
and keep the New Year Deals rolling.

WT

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2000

<< not a creature was stirring not even an optical mouse >>

optical mouse ? I have one on my list , even spotted my mom walking out of Sams with it
;)

To all a safe and joyous holiday. Remember your family, as they are the most important gift, and of course we salute our armed forces and this year pay a special tribute to our fire & police dept's for the brave work they must do each day. :)

wiin

Oct 28, 1999
Merry Xmass everyone. Here's hoping 2002 will be better for all of us. Happy holidays.

Chuck2

Jan 15, 2001
There have been terrific deals that I was able to consumate. I really have had fun and appreciate everyone's input. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

SiberianTiger

Golden Member
Nov 5, 1999
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

I wish all the best of luck in 2002, especially in finding more deals! All i need now is more money! :)