HOTTER THAN CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE !! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, AT Hot Deal'ers !

Sanjoelo

Apr 4, 2001
1) I know this is off topic.

2) I know it isn't a HOT deal.

3) I know it will probably be locked. EDIT: Apparently it will not be locked for a time. Thanks to the AT Staff for allowing, it is greatly appreciated. It's been a tough year in many respects. I think we all probably need a little extra holiday cheer this year. AT Rocks !

However, before the holiday weekend kicks in and the Internet all but dies, I wanted to shoot everyone here at the AT Hot Deals Forum a "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !" This forum has absolutely had an effect on my life-- and the way I spend my money-- over the past couple of years. Most of it has even been positive... :Q

We've done some fantastic deals this year, and I thank everyone who's contributed something positive to the Forum. Let's hope 2002 brings some even better deals.

Carpe Dealem !

-jbtech

---

A perma-bump to nail this one to the top of the forums.

Best holiday wishes from the staff of AnandTech Forums. :D

AnandTech Moderators

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
Amen! AT Hot deals has not only saved me a ton of money and helped me get some sweet toys, but it's been a lot of fun! Merry Christmas everybody, and God Bless the USA!

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
likewise to all ... giving presents with AT's help makes Christmas much more merrier! Happy Holidays!!!

-ls

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Happy Holidays Every Hot Deal'er :) Try not to get drunk on the spiked Egg-Nog. * Passes the Egg-Nog to the next TeAm Member *

darth_beavis

Mar 10, 2000
What? Lock this up. Bah Humbug! j/k

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Happy Quanza
Happy Hannuka

Die Bin Laden, your presents will be travelling at high velocity.

RigorousT

Jan 12, 2001
Yeah Everyday is Christmas around my place... not as many boxes coming in as a year+ ago, but that only means I've got some spending cash to burn. :)

Merry Christmas AT'ers!

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
I want to thank everyone for all the hot deals that they posted this year. It felt like Christmas everyday of the year with all these great bargains. Again, thanks!

St. Nick

Mar 16, 2000
Big Thanks out to everyone who put up a deal this year, or even put up some info replying to a deal....

Its the people who make Anandtech Great! (and of course the Moderators)

Thanks everyone,

Remember I know whose naughty and nice... So im going to send you some coal instead of the digi cam if you were bad!

MegaNerd

Jul 31, 2001

<< I want to thank everyone for all the hot deals that they posted this year. It felt like Christmas everyday of the year with all these great bargains. Again, thanks! >>

Great sentiment! Ditto here. :D

I better save up some money, because I get the feeling that there are gonna be some incredible deals out there after Christmas! :)

Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2002,
MN :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bellgoody

Jun 14, 2001
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Happy Quanza
Happy Hannuka

...and no matter what faith, or lack thereof,
Love one another.

DDCSpeed

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
Happy Holidays.......and dont spend too much money...HEE

CHECK OUT THE XBOX DEAL I POSTED. Merry christmas everyone.

jamesd1343

Jun 27, 2001
thx everyone for the hot deals over the last year and happy holidays to all!

didnt know what to ask for this year bec you all got it for me already, most of it FREE after MIR!

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Happy Holidays and thank you AnandTech HOT DEALS - my friends consider me the g-d of Hot Deals - and that's good in the favors dept.

wot2

Dec 17, 2000
Merry Xmas or whatever religious event/custom you are celebrating, everyone.

No presents for me...already got so much from AT.

BLoop

Sep 25, 2000
Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for all the nearly free computer equipment that I'm looking at right now.

I'd also like to thank Anand himself, even though we don't hear from him much, for giving us the Hot Deals forum.

Best wishes and happiness to all.

Flatbroke

Nov 30, 2000
Anyone think to spend 1/10th or even 1/100th of what you saved this year at these Forums to help someone who might not be able to pay the electric bill, let alone own a computer. Did you ever see a old couple in the grocery store this winter with not warm coats on, trying to decide between the package of neck bones and a package of old outdated meat on sale, and decide to hand them $5 bucks and say Merry Christmas. Cheap way to feel good about giving. We all drop $5 bucks on lunch and don't even think about it.

EffenFish

Dec 29, 2000
Of the several Deal sites I visit, this one is the best. The advice and reviews that often accompany the deals are the best value going.

Just for Christmas I bought some great deals:

Sanyo SCSI CDRW, $107 shipped
1700+/ECS combo $199 shipped
256 MB Crucial @15% off
SX830, $70 shipped
5 cheap Panaflos
40 GB Dell HD, $98 shipped

Anandtech tells the economy "Let's roll"