HOT + YMMV : Dell 4500 Still alive for ~ $400 after coupon and MIR need to call in ... !!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Snyder81

Jan 20, 2000
I did not receive and AOL CD. Is it hidden in plastic wrapping with other software somewhere? Anyone want to post a picture or a description of where the CD is packaged with the computer?

Snyder81

Jan 20, 2000
Did anyone else receive an AOL CD with their Dimension 4500? I can't seem to find one anywhere in the documentation/software packages.

HarryK

Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Snyder81
Did anyone else receive an AOL CD with their Dimension 4500? I can't seem to find one anywhere in the documentation/software packages.

If you need an AOL install CD, they're available just about everywhere. Heck, I saw a few of them on the sidewalk the other day. People can't get rid of them fast enough. Try Circuit City/Best Buy/Wal-Mart/etc etc etc etc

anexela

Nov 15, 2001
I bought a system from DELL in October and never activated AOL, can I do it now? Is there a specific time frame for activation from date of purchase?