Hot chick in computer lab. What should I do???

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001

<< Ok what if she just isn't interested, and probably catches my drift? >>

then so what..many others out there...why obsess over this one?...go kick it to someone else...

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Yeah OK, that is gonna work, and it is so easy to do that with a strange girl.
She wouldn't be strange if you introduced yourself. How long have you been ogling this babe anyway? If it's been months, then you need to face facts... She's wayyyy out of your league.:(

Ok what if she just isn't interested, and probably catches my drift
Then you take it like a man and move on!!

As big lips himself once said:
You can't always get what you want,
You cant always get what you want,
But if you try sometime, yeah,
You just might find you get what you need!

Syborg1211

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2000
I know that I for sure put way to much thought into things when it comes to girls. I was watching a Disney movie with my little cousin the other day and some good advice came up. &quot;Don't think, Just DO!&quot; That will be my model on Monday when I go to the first day of summer school and see this girl I have been chasing after all year long. I think I'll start by saying hi and then asking her... oh damn, dont think, just do, dont think, just do, dont think, just do, dont think, just do hehe

Infidelity

Banned
Apr 16, 2001
Asking her out, what are you crazy? Fist, you need to cut to the chase and ask her if she wants to come over your place for some entertainment.

Syborg1211

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2000
Ask her to your place to see if she wants to watch you convert your &quot;floppy disk&quot; into a &quot;hard drive&quot; and insert it into her &quot;IDE port&quot; if yea know what I mean ;)

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
this thread is like 2 days old i don't think he's still sitting next to her. UNLESS SHE'S A CORPSE!

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
HEY! EXCUSE ME MR YOBARMAN! Can't you see some people are very busy Neffing here... if you're not going to Nef, please move along like everyone else!... thankyou...

-Max