Hot chick in computer lab. What should I do???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001

<< I am guessing the PC's are set up with NT? If you know the name of the computer she is using you could net send her a cute message or something. >>

Something like &quot;Me and 300 other Anandtechers are drooling and fantasizing about you right now. Aren't you lucky?&quot;

bmd

Golden Member
Feb 17, 2001
&quot;Anandtech OT Forum - Your source for real-time advice on how to socialize with the opposite sex.&quot;

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001
I remember Short Circuit 2, when the guy is on a date and the robot is trying to tell the guy what to say!

blueghost75

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2000
yes!!!! great idea atom!! we used to do that in my the computer lab at my school all the time. Open up the DOS prompt, and type in &quot;net send computername Hey, good looking :)&quot;

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
'Sup b!tch? Tech help?

or

Wanna go to my place? I'll show you my Geforce 3? :)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Dude, you're better off running out of the room screaming, cus being the geek that you are you're better off not trying. :p

So get your things, stand up, and run like hell screaming out of the room. She'll notice you. But not in the way you want her to. :p

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001

<< Dude, you're better off running out of the room screaming, cus being the geek that you are you're better off not trying. :p

So get your things, stand up, and run like hell screaming out of the room. She'll notice you. But not in the way you want her to. :p
>>

You mean I should show her my butt?

IcemanJer

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2001

<< yes!!!! great idea atom!! we used to do that in my the computer lab at my school all the time. Open up the DOS prompt, and type in &quot;net send computername Hey, good looking :)&quot; >>

OH SWEET!! didn't know you can do that... heh... new tool for me to play with... hehehehehe!!

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
You know what schoolsucks, all this while from what I've been reading you just sound real depressed with some low self-esteem. If you are interested in this girl, say fsck it, walk up to her and tell her what you feel.

Thats it. If it doesn't work out, say fsck it and move on.

There are plenty of girls out there.

Go for it man. Don't think...that will get you nowhere. It will be too late once you are done thinking.

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
umm.. how can he like her, this is obviously the first time he has seen her...

so what if she doesnt know you exist, does that mean she should talk to you or something?

maybe she is very busy doing some work and doesnt want to be bothered?

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001

<< You know what schoolsucks, all this while from what I've been reading you just sound real depressed with some low self-esteem. If you like this girl, say fsck it, walk up to her and tell her what you feel.

Thats it. If it doesn't work out, say fsck it and move on.

There are plenty of girls out there.

Go for it man. Don't think...that will get you nowhere. It will be too late once you are done thinking.
>>

What I really need are friends who can encourage me in real life

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
Beast, if that was towards me then, I never said 'like her'.

I think its more of 'interested in her' at this point.

<< What I really need are friends who can encourage me in real life >>

For now assume that we are your friends and we are cheering you on. Just do it man. Good or bad you'll feel good that you were one step closer in getting a date with a girl whom you thought was cute. If it works out you'll have us to thank for.

dutchboy

Banned
Feb 19, 2001
ok then, new plan. Just walk up to her and grab her ass. Its all about the momentary thrills. And, you might get slapped too. Thats always fun.

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001

<< umm.. how can he like her, this is obviously the first time he has seen her...

so what if she doesnt know you exist, does that mean she should talk to you or something?

maybe she is very busy doing some work and doesnt want to be bothered?
>>

Yeah the second day of school is always so busy, tests, classes, notes and what not. But I have noticed this about all girls. You can sit there and be checking her out the whole year and she won't even respond! All I really wanna do is just talk to a girl who is not my mom, sis or cousin. Is that too much to ask?

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< You mean I should show her my butt? >>

Yes, show her your butt. When she laughs at you at least you know she'll be talking about you for the rest of the day and that she'll be thinking of your ass all day long. ;)