here's a little food for thought... you think one day USA and the M.E. will be allys?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
prior to 1948, we had no enemies in the ME.

U wot m8?

You have everyone as a potential enemy but what would they do? Throw sand in your general direction?

They had more problems with themselves than they ever did with Israel or the US but the great leaders will never admit that anything is the fault of them or the people, they will blame it on someone else and go to war against them.

So they did...

Got their arses kicked severely, time and time again...

Wanna go again? Next time no land will be given back and the invasion will not stop, that will be one big fucking Israel.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
U wot m8?

You have everyone as a potential enemy but what would they do? Throw sand in your general direction?

They had more problems with themselves than they ever did with Israel or the US but the great leaders will never admit that anything is the fault of them or the people, they will blame it on someone else and go to war against them.

So they did...

Got their arses kicked severely, time and time again...

Wanna go again? Next time no land will be given back and the invasion will not stop, that will be one big fucking Israel.

oh shut up you twit. dont try to talk like a hardass. damn armchair soldiers and their useless blithering and blathering. almost makes me sick. almost.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
oh shut up you twit. dont try to talk like a hardass. damn armchair soldiers and their useless blithering and blathering. almost makes me sick. almost.

ok....so JoS makes you sick?? Well you make a lot more people sick than JoS ever will....

Jun 26, 2007

One does not have to be a military strategist to take a look at past encounters and then realize that Israel has increased its military strength in an order of magnitude since.

I know you wish for the death of all Jews and i pity you nazi bois a great deal since the only thing that you'll ever get is the UN saying that palestinians exist somewhere as some loosely held together group of people, most of which are treated with torture in neighbouring nations refugee camps but then again both Hamas and Fatah have stated that they would NOT become citizens in a Palestinian state so fuck them, right?

Not to mention the tenths of thousands killed by Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Jordan, there are ten+ a day that die there every fucking day but hey, Isralies are Jews and Jews are bad...

You know what makes me sick? ALL of this killing of Palestinians, all the killings of innocent people in all Arab nations and you don't give a sheit. Your ONLY concern is that Jews are alive and shouldn't be, that is ALL you care about.

Well guess what Nazi boi, it doesn't matter what you think, there are two ways out of the fight, lay down your weapons and come to the table or try to enforce what not even the UN will agree to via backstabbing and division of the democratically elected Hamas government.

There would be a chance if you got rid of Hamas and ALL of their sympathisers forever, without that, no deal. Not now, not ever.

Jun 26, 2007
ok....so JoS makes you sick?? Well you make a lot more people sick than JoS ever will....

It's ok, i make all insane terrorist sympathisers sick...

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Did you here The Presence had a girl? I sometimes miss these things and would like someone to remind me so if you didn't wish him מזל טוב על הולדת הבת you should.

;)

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
One does not have to be a military strategist to take a look at past encounters and then realize that Israel has increased its military strength in an order of magnitude since.

I know you wish for the death of all Jews and i pity you nazi bois a great deal since the only thing that you'll ever get is the UN saying that palestinians exist somewhere as some loosely held together group of people, most of which are treated with torture in neighbouring nations refugee camps but then again both Hamas and Fatah have stated that they would NOT become citizens in a Palestinian state so fuck them, right?

Not to mention the tenths of thousands killed by Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Jordan, there are ten+ a day that die there every fucking day but hey, Isralies are Jews and Jews are bad...

You know what makes me sick? ALL of this killing of Palestinians, all the killings of innocent people in all Arab nations and you don't give a sheit. Your ONLY concern is that Jews are alive and shouldn't be, that is ALL you care about.

Well guess what Nazi boi, it doesn't matter what you think, there are two ways out of the fight, lay down your weapons and come to the table or try to enforce what not even the UN will agree to via backstabbing and division of the democratically elected Hamas government.

There would be a chance if you got rid of Hamas and ALL of their sympathisers forever, without that, no deal. Not now, not ever.

well well, didn't take the fry cook long to pull out the 'kill all jews' and 'terrorist sympathizer' card. typical shill tactic. you are such a buttface, its not even funny. when you can't argue logically you throw a fit like a red-headed step daughter. maybe if you didn't want all arabs and muslims dead, you could see past your blind hatred. maybe you are consumed by hatred? maybe you need a hug? its ok bro... we all love you, even if you're just a minimum wage fry cook.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
wow this thread was a "thought experiment" of mine.. i can't believe the shit it brought up!!!

5150Joker

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2002
www.techinferno.com
Won't ever happen but not for the reasons cited by some in this thread. Most of it is because China will swoop in with sweet words + $$ and work with them rather than bomb them. In short, they'll be allied with China and the rest of Asia long before Europe/USA. But culturally speaking, there's also a lot more compatibility with Asians vs Whites.