Have You Gotten Your Covid Vaccine? Thread.

Page 96 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It's ok to admit you were wrong once in a while dude! And as to that last sentence: you know damn well why I didn't respond for a month. AGAIN insincerity at its finest.

Just hilarious that you don't realize YOU and people like you are going to make the difference in getting that Orange Disgrace back into office.
‘Trump got elected because you didn’t adopt all my personal and policy perspectives’ has to be one of the dumbest and most tired arguments in existence.

• Haha
Reactions: Perknose

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
‘Trump got elected because you didn’t adopt all my personal and policy perspectives’ has to be one of the dumbest and most tired arguments in existence.
This has nothing to do with what I think or believe; I'm not even American can't vote in US elections. You wrote "..Trump GOT elected.." which is not even what I'm talking about, I'm talking about getting elected AGAIN! Huge difference, and yet another example of how deep your head is in that place where the sun don't shine.

What I'm trying to get you numbskulls to realize is that others in YOUR country are getting so tired of being called "morons", of being forced to get a vaccine they don't want (again, not talking about myself, I took it) under questionable premises, that it's the gutmensch lefties that are causing the worst disgrace of a man to ever be president in the US to seem like a more sane option. You guys are so invested in the incorrect idea that "if only everyone got vaccinated, this would be over", you fail to see you're pushing even those who hate Trump as much as I do into voting for him anyway!

But hey, have it your way, I'm getting off this sinking ship!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Excuse me? I believe that that is EXACTLY the scientific method, isn't it? If you find one example that disproves you blanket statement, then it simply isn't correct. And I AM the idiot?

Again, he's not the only one, he's just the one that came up with the way.
Do you know why blowing on your hot drink cools it down, why it works?

• Haha
Reactions: eikelbijter

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This has nothing to do with what I think or believe; I'm not even American can't vote in US elections. You wrote "..Trump GOT elected.." which is not even what I'm talking about, I'm talking about getting elected AGAIN! Huge difference, and yet another example of how deep your head is in that place where the sun don't shine.

What I'm trying to get you numbskulls to realize is that others in YOUR country are getting so tired of being called "morons", of being forced to get a vaccine they don't want (again, not talking about myself, I took it) under questionable premises, that it's the gutmensch lefties that are causing the worst disgrace of a man to ever be president in the US to seem like a more sane option. You guys are so invested in the incorrect idea that "if only everyone got vaccinated, this would be over", you fail to see you're pushing even those who hate Trump as much as I do into voting for him anyway!

I know what you’re saying, but all you’re doing is making shit up to justify your dumb opinion. You changed it from ‘not following my personal preferences is why Trump won’ to ‘not following my personal preferences is why he will win’. It’s the same vacuous nonsense by people who can’t defend their position on the merits.

If you have some polling or research that indicates vaccination mandates are causing a significant net swing in plannned voting behavior from Biden preference to Trump then by all means post it. (Good luck)

But yes, if everyone were vaccinated this would be over. This is common sense. Your concern trolling is so tiresome.

• Haha

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
It's ok to admit you were wrong once in a while dude! And as to that last sentence: you know damn well why I didn't respond for a month. AGAIN insincerity at its finest.

Just hilarious that you don't realize YOU and people like you are going to make the difference in getting that Orange Disgrace back into office.
You are welcome to disprove what so said, just make sure you include to your comments I was responding to, so you can demonstrate to the world your trolling abilities.

I am not wrong. One unique man does not change that. Your argument is on the level as arguing everyone is a genius because enstien was a genius. It's idiotic, just as your trolling is.

Your projection attempt, and failure is obviously when you claim I know damn well why you waited a month to response. Another idiotic statement by you showing just how pathetic your argument is.

Last edited:

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
I know what you’re saying, but all you’re doing is making shit up to justify your dumb opinion. You changed it from ‘not following my personal preferences is why Trump won’ to ‘not following my personal preferences is why he will win’. It’s the same vacuous nonsense by people who can’t defend their position on the merits.

If you have some polling or research that indicates vaccination mandates are causing a significant net swing in plannned voting behavior from Biden preference to Trump then by all means post it. (Good luck)

But yes, if everyone were vaccinated this would be over. This is common sense. Your concern trolling is so tiresome.

No, I didn't change it, I talked from the beginning about that he will be elected AGAIN. What the hell are you talking about? YOU are the one that put words in my mouth.

Biden approval rating continues to slide among Democrats | Pew Research Center

Now how you can ignore the fact Biden's approval rating is dropping and dropping among both Dems and those LEANING Dem (in the link I shared the latter is now down to 56% from a high in April 2021 of 88%) is beyond me. I hope Trump goes away forever, but you don't think that some of those will lean the other way? That's crazy!

As far as that last sentence goes: I'm not even gonna get into it but suffice it to say, I can't believe you would still believe that, and it's exactly THAT kind of statement which is going to drive some of your fellow citizens to vote for the Orange Terror, or whatever Republican Clown that they will run.

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
You are welcome to disprove what so said, just make sure you include to our comments I was responding to, so you can demonstrate to the world your trolling abilities.

I am not wrong. One unique man does not change that. Your argument is on the l vel as arguing everyone is a genius because enstien was a genius. It's idiotic, just as your trolling is.
First of all, he's not unique; rare, yes, but others can do it too. And YOU made a blanket statement, which simply isn't correct, and yes, it only takes 1 contrary example to debunk a blanket statement.

It's getting pretty funny to be called dumb by a guy who has a signature that reads:
"It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! "

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No, I didn't change it, I talked from the beginning about that he will be elected AGAIN. What the hell are you talking about? YOU are the one that put words in my mouth.
I was saying you took the stupid argument people have been making for years (‘not agreeing with me on X is why Trump won!’) and made a very tiny change to ‘not agreeing with me on X will make Trump win!’ It is the exact same vacuous argument that people use because they can’t back up their position with facts.

Biden approval rating continues to slide among Democrats | Pew Research Center

Now how you can ignore the fact Biden's approval rating is dropping and dropping among both Dems and those LEANING Dem (in the link I shared the latter is now down to 56% from a high in April 2021 of 88%) is beyond me. I hope Trump goes away forever, but you don't think that some of those will lean the other way? That's crazy!

You claimed this is due to vaccination mandates. Back up your claim or admit you just made it up.

As far as that last sentence goes: I'm not even gonna get into it but suffice it to say, I can't believe you would still believe that, and it's exactly THAT kind of statement which is going to drive some of your fellow citizens to vote for the Orange Terror, or whatever Republican Clown that they will run.
Anyone who doesn’t believe that is stupid. The death rate among vaccinated people is extremely low, low enough that it comes in line with other diseases we make no accommodations for. If vaccination makes covid as deadly as the flu, something we don’t care about, then it’s over. This again, is common sense.

Regardless, you’re making shit up again where you declare people are going to vote for Trump because other people told them true things about vaccines. This is stupid and if you actually believe it and aren’t just doing more concern trolling then you are stupid for believing it.

• Haha

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
First of all, he's not unique; rare, yes, but others can do it too. And YOU made a blanket statement, which simply isn't correct, and yes, it only takes 1 contrary example to debunk a blanket statement.

It's getting pretty funny to be called dumb by a guy who has a signature that reads:
"It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! "
I am impressed at your dedication to humiliating yourself by continuing to make this transparently idiotic argument.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Of course I do, evaporation takes energy and blowing on the drink increases the rate of evaporation.

Rare/unique, same differencr and doesn't change your idiotic argument Thanks for demonstrating just how pathetic you are, to the point you are now thinking attacking my signature means something. Stop acting like an eight year old child, and grow up.

It's sad you are so pathetic you can't even grasp the meaning behind my signature.

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
I was saying you took the stupid argument people have been making for years (‘not agreeing with me on X is why Trump won!’) and made a very tiny change to ‘not agreeing with me on X will make Trump win!’ It is the exact same vacuous argument that people use because they can’t back up their position with facts.

You claimed this is due to vaccination mandates. Back up your claim or admit you just made it up.

Anyone who doesn’t believe that is stupid. The death rate among vaccinated people is extremely low, low enough that it comes in line with other diseases we make no accommodations for. If vaccination makes covid as deadly as the flu, something we don’t care about, then it’s over. This again, is common sense.

Regardless, you’re making shit up again where you declare people are going to vote for Trump because other people told them true things about vaccines. This is stupid and if you actually believe it and aren’t just doing more concern trolling then you are stupid for believing it.
Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!

LOL

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
Rare/unique, same differencr and doesn't change your idiotic argument Thanks for demonstrating just how pathetic you are, to the point you are now thinking attacking my signature means something. Stop acting like an eight year old child, and grow up.
You can't spell like 4 year old and call others morons my friend! It just makes you look THAT much more stupid. "enstien"? You've GOT to be kidding me!

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
You can't spell like 4 year old and call others morons my friend! It just makes you look THAT much more stupid.
Wow! Is that all you have, bitching about mistypes/spelling errors. Sorry, I am on my phone and mistypes happen. Give it up dude! You are just humiliating yourself more as fskimosky has already pointed out.

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
Wow! Is that all you have, bitching about mistypes/spelling errors. Sorry, I am on my phone and mistypes happen. Give it up dude! You are just humiliating yourself more as fskimosky has already pointed out.
You're just making it worse. The lack of humility is painful man. It's your damn SIGNATURE man. COME ON. Remember, YOU are the one calling so many STUPID!

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
You're just making it worse. The lack of humility is painful man. It's your damn SIGNATURE man. COME ON. Remember, YOU are the one calling so many STUPID!
What does my signature have to do with anything other than pointing out your own stupidity?

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

I'd say not "over" but GREATLY minimized, personally, I would not care if someone didn't get the vax EXCEPT the idiots then proceed to get infected and clog every damm hospital to the point all elective surgeries have to be canceled. Here's an idea, if your not vaccinated then you would forfeit ANY treatment at any hospital.

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
What does my signature have to do with anything other than pointing out your own stupidity?
It shows, in the least, a lack of attention to detail. Quite important if you ask me, if you're going to be judging others on their intelligence or reasoning skills. In addition, it's just pretty ironic to call others morons and whatever else wonderful names you've used, while calling one of the greatest geniuses of all time "enstien". The fact you don't even realize that, that you show ZERO humility, just proves how thick you really are. Honestly, it's mind-blowing........ almost as much as the fact that you still haven't CORRECTED your sig...... LOL

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
I'd say not "over" but GREATLY minimized, personally, I would not care if someone didn't get the vax EXCEPT the idiots then proceed to get infected and clog every damm hospital to the point all elective surgeries have to be canceled. Here's an idea, if your not vaccinated then you would forfeit ANY treatment at any hospital.
Only if the same applies to all people with a BMI over 30, or all smokers, heavy drinkers, drunk drivers.... See where this goes?

Reactions: pmv

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
It shows, in the least, a lack of attention to detail. Quite important if you ask me, if you're going to be judging others on their intelligence or reasoning skills. In addition, it's just pretty ironic to call others morons and whatever else wonderful names you've used, while calling one of the greatest geniuses of all time "enstien". The fact you don't even realize that, that you show ZERO humility, just proves how thick you really are. Honestly, it's mind-blowing........ almost as much as the fact that you still haven't CORRECTED your sig...... LOL
I haven't corrected it because it's been like that for 15 years and really don't care, and I will leave it like that till the end of time because it bothers you. The fact that you have went as far as trying to attack my signature in your little pathetic argument, shows exactly who's humiliating themselves. Even Einstein wasn't perfect you dumbass! (You might want to research enstien, he was a bad speller, even in his native German language)

So, are you done humiliating yourself, or do you want to continue?

Last edited:

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
I haven't corrected it because it's been like that for 15 years and really don't care, and I will leave it like that till the end of time because it bothers you. The fact that you have went as far as trying to attack my signature in your little pathetic argument shows exactly who's humiliating themselves. Even Einstein wasn't perfect you dumbass!
Even funnier! It doesn't bother me one bit my friend, as a matter of fact, it has made all your personal attacks on me completely palatable. The fact that you don't care is just par for the course. Again, I'm not the one calling others stupid, YOU ARE. Over and OVER again. Hey, at least you learned how to spell Einstein! That's progress!

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Even funnier! It doesn't bother me one bit my friend, as a matter of fact, it has made all your personal attacks on me completely palatable. The fact that you don't care is just par for the course. Again, I'm not the one calling others stupid, YOU ARE. Over and OVER again. Hey, at least you learned how to spell Einstein! That's progress!
Thank you for the compliment, calling me Einstein. Einstein was a bad speller. A fact that illudes you, which is why you are humiliating yourself continuously.

Edit:
As for calling you stupid, or an idiot, well, usually I was calling your argument idiotic and stupid, but I am sure at some point I called you and idiot or stupid for your attempts at trying to continue your pathetic argument. Sorry you are taking such facts personal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
Thank you for the compliment, calling me Einstein. Einstein was a bad speller. A fact that illudes you, which is why you are humiliating yourself continuously.

Edit:
As for calling you stupid, or an idiot, well, usually I was calling your argument idiotic and stupid, but I am sure at some point I called you and idiot or stupid for your attempts at trying to continue your pathetic argument. Sorry you are taking such facts personal.
One more time dude, I couldn't care less what you call me, I don't even KNOW you. But to call somebody an idiot repeatedly, and then suggesting that it's not personal is perhaps the dumbest thing you've put forward yet! I hope you donate your brain to science because whatever is going on in there is truly special!