have you ever done this in the bathroom in school?

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i used to get a few squares of CLEAN toilet paper, and soak them with water from the faucet, and toss them at the wall or ceiling...

they get stuck, and sometimes even get dried and stay there ;-)

SexEPid

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Yup!
Used to do it
I actually took a look at the walls in our washroom, and realized the long term affects of the tiny pieces of a$$ wipe!
Quite devestating! :)

Pid, NEF

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I used to throw them at the mirrors and at people. It was great to tag a friend, then run back into the bathroom and into a stall as if I were "preoccupied." They never figured it out.

...hmm, smart people....

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
Any of you guys ever participate in a real pissing contest in the bathroom? Theres the who can piss the longest and the who can piss the farthest. I don't know why we quit having those. *shrugs*

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
i seem to remember something about a helecopter...all you guys out there know what i mean *hint hint*

da bastard

Oct 11, 1999
At our school in the 8th grade we had someone known as the Mystery Crapper who would crap in the middle of the floor in the boy's bathroom. Because of this person, all bathrooms were locked and you had to goto the office to get a key to go to the bathroom. Eventually he was caught and I think that pretty much ruined his life (as if crapping on the floor doesnt anyway) for the rest of his school years...

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Haha..we had a Mystery Crapper too! But it was in our freshman year of college! :Q

People do some weird sh!t (pun intended) when they're drunk!

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Anyone ever pee all over the roll of toilet paper in the stalls just for the hell of it?:eek:

Tateman1

Mar 19, 2000
At one of my previuos jobs, there was a guy who would stuff two to three rolls of toilet paper in the toilet. He would then take a crap and flush the toilet. This made quite a mess as you might guess. This happened for about two to three days before he was caught and fired. The company was going down anyway, and I guess he was letting the company know what he thought.

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
LOL Mday, if you really want to have fun, crazy glue a quarter on the ground on cement near an entrance and just watch :) what people will do for a quarter.

madthumbs

Banned
Oct 1, 2000
At our little redneck school, we would throw pencils at the ceiling and they got stuck up there. We had a mad crapper (no relation) that would write peoples' names with feces on the ladies room walls. Toilets were blown up, sinks were smashed. One time a boiler blew, and there was an asbestos scare. Toilet paper balls would go splat on the walls during class in Social Studies. One of the girls in my class kicked the principle in the nads. Ohh... the memories... I never would wanna go through it all again.

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
Tateman, I don't know why but I can't stop laughing thinking about that guy "letting them know what he thinks". I feel sorry for the guy that had to clean that up 3 times, but what a way to protest! :Q

Nothing worse than taking a leak in a regular toilet stall and having your buddy in the next stall over whizzing at the same time. Then you notice a strange silence from next door and then all the sudden the splash of ur-in pouring down the stall wall next to you! Time to bail!!!

Ah "toilet humor"

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
There was a great toilet post about a year or so ago about a family that went to a steak house and the father took a major dump in the bathroom, soiled all his clothes and shoes, and it ended up with the whole family cleaning up the mens room. If anyone has this, now would be the right time to post it. Very funny and graphic!!

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
When I was in high school band, we would take a big trip every year. One year, we went to Corpus Christi and stayed in some condos on the beach. We got into a huge food fight. We left a box of those lemon cracker things open. Because of the humidity, they got soft fast. We threw those around. One other thing we threw around was the toilet paper soaked in water thing. No one else knew about it. I pegged a friend of mine in the face with one. The look on his face was priceless.