Haters need not apply (nor dat poor): bang for buck DESIGNER demin?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
ROFL, this just keeps getting better. Man/boy/bro/PotteryBarn wants to seem like a player but wears Stafford "sharkskin" (ROFL) and Levis.

About the only thing you'd be likely to bang and hang onto at the dog park is a dog.

And, as far as PB goes, you obviously don't get it, which makes it even more humorous and true.

As a consulting Network Engineer, one's pants tend to get damaged quickly by the gear and racks.

You very angry bro. You are a funny looking dude as well with absolutely no game.

I guess my Levi's just can't keep up with your Old Navy cut offs. :(

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
When you grow up bro, you will find shit doesn't change much unless you are 40 and still living at home

wait what? You are saying things don't change unless you stay at home until you are 40 then things DO change...? What changes? I would think staying at home 'til 40 would get pretty routine...

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Alky -

You think you are a winner. You think you are better than 98% of the people because this is a tech message board and therefore everyone must live in there parents basements with neckbeards eating Cheetos & drinking Mtn Dew while playing WoW 24/7.

But if you are here then I'm guessing most of those who reply to your inane threads are:
1) Getting Laid
2) Working Out
3) Driving nice cars
4) Have a great job
5) In a loving relationship if they chose.
6-99) etc. etc. etc. ad nausea um

Basically they are normal folk, just like you and I, and don't feel the need to spout trashtastic half-truths to make themselves feel better.

My parents always told me to never compare myself to the bottom rung trash to make myself better but to always look up to and attain a higher standard. If we are all losers why do you hang around with us losers, just to make yourself feel better because your self esteem is in the gutter?

Seriouly bro, the schtick is so old and tiresome its pathetic. You have become pathetic in all of our eyes, maybe that lil asian kid from NC or Fuzzy Baby Bunny thinks your are cool. If you are looking to impress those folks well good job. You've made a lasting impression in douchebaggery to those fine young impressionable kids.

I'm expecting some sarcastic put down on how you fucked my mom last night and that's cool bro, whatever makes you feel better. But I'm better than you in every single way imaginable. I know this based on your pathetic postings that seek affirmation.

I wish that you were just trolling but I fear the worst, there really are people like you in this world.

Merry Christmas

PS: get some counseling so you can become truly happy with your life because you have no idea what happiness is.

OlafSicky

Platinum Member
Feb 25, 2011
I haven't washed my Jeans in 2 years and I have been with them all around the world or close to it :)

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Dave's New York have lots of Levi's and Wranglers from 70's:

http://www.davesnewyork.com/

B328C46A0E3F43C8B3BF950284461C75.jpg

7F7761791AD0489C9FBE6057C6407F70.jpg

13E84F81FB394D8FBBC80D013C56B531.jpg

3C7AEE89F33040E2BE50E3DF71925B94.jpg

BFC9B340B8E84C4689D72690AA2B17B0.jpg

A926E4C68E434C0BBA6CABD6B1CD1DE5.jpg

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
As a consulting Network Engineer, one's pants tend to get damaged quickly by the gear and racks.

You very angry bro. You are a funny looking dude as well with absolutely no game.

I guess my Levi's just can't keep up with your Old Navy cut offs. :(

Wow, a "consulting network engineer" man/boy/dude/bro/PotteryBarn, we are all so impressed by your inability to dress appropriately and rip on people's Haggar when you wear nothing better (stafford LOL).

I don't need game, I can marry and keep a woman happy and not be a fool. Meanwhile you're some 41yr/old loser who can't even keep one wife happy and think that his only way to be "cool" in life is to say "bro" and "I banged your mom" shit all day. Don't you realize that being as pathetic as you are you really just undercut everything you try to do? There isn't a single person here that thinks a $30k M3 is cool because they know everything about you.

You are like a pretty whore with a coke problem and a bunch of VDs (or just Pottery Barn), sure, you look great, but you're a skank and nobody wants to marry you. Eventually you'll just be a 41 year old coked out whore. Ohh, wait.

That or you are just a fat loser troll and everything else is just made up. In that case, props because you are a funny guy.

I prefer K-Mart stuff. Dickies are waay better than Levi's.

Last edited:

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Alky -

You think you are a winner. You think you are better than 98% of the people because this is a tech message board and therefore everyone must live in there parents basements with neckbeards eating Cheetos & drinking Mtn Dew while playing WoW 24/7.

But if you are here then I'm guessing most of those who reply to your inane threads are:
1) Getting Laid
2) Working Out
3) Driving nice cars
4) Have a great job
5) In a loving relationship if they chose.
6-99) etc. etc. etc. ad nausea um

Basically they are normal folk, just like you and I, and don't feel the need to spout trashtastic half-truths to make themselves feel better.

My parents always told me to never compare myself to the bottom rung trash to make myself better but to always look up to and attain a higher standard. If we are all losers why do you hang around with us losers, just to make yourself feel better because your self esteem is in the gutter?

Seriouly bro, the schtick is so old and tiresome its pathetic. You have become pathetic in all of our eyes, maybe that lil asian kid from NC or Fuzzy Baby Bunny thinks your are cool. If you are looking to impress those folks well good job. You've made a lasting impression in douchebaggery to those fine young impressionable kids.

I'm expecting some sarcastic put down on how you fucked my mom last night and that's cool bro, whatever makes you feel better. But I'm better than you in every single way imaginable. I know this based on your pathetic postings that seek affirmation.

I wish that you were just trolling but I fear the worst, there really are people like you in this world.

Merry Christmas

PS: get some counseling so you can become truly happy with your life because you have no idea what happiness is.

lol bro go fuck yourself. I am going back out right now, it's clear your christmas really sucked having the time to post all that I didn't read.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Wow, a "consulting network engineer" man/boy/dude/bro/PotteryBarn, we are all so impressed by your inability to dress appropriately and rip on people's Haggar when you wear nothing better (stafford LOL).

I don't need game, I can marry and keep a woman happy and not be a fool. Meanwhile you're some 41yr/old loser who can't even keep one wife happy and think that his only way to be "cool" in life is to say "bro" and "I banged your mom" shit all day. Don't you realize that being as pathetic as you are you really just undercut everything you try to do? There isn't a single person here that thinks a $30k M3 is cool because they know everything about you.

You are like a pretty whore with a coke problem and a bunch of VDs (or just Pottery Barn), sure, you look great, but you're a skank and nobody wants to marry you. Eventually you'll just be a 41 year old coked out whore. Ohh, wait.

That or you are just a fat loser troll and everything else is just made up. In that case, props because you are a funny guy.

I prefer K-Mart stuff. Dickies are waay better than Levi's.

lol so angry...if I am fat you are fucking obese. Clearly you are poor and upset about that on Christmas.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
lol bro go fuck yourself. I am going back out right now, it's clear your christmas really sucked having the time to post all that I didn't read.

Why do we (myself included) continue to feed the monster? He posts ridiculous thread after ridiculous thread and we respond with negativity ... he loves/feeds on it.

He loves the negative attention.

I personally believe that at least 90% of what Alky posts is true ... including his pics. That's what I find so bizarre about this person. Would you (in your right mind) post the details of your life on this forum for everyone to see? ... and then brag that you don't care?

Its a bit early for a New Years resolution but I am going to try REALLY HARD to ignore the stupid posts, the baiting and the "snappy" comebacks and ignore this guy ... even though he does posts hundreds of times per day (no life?).

Imagine how pissed off Alky will get when he is no longer the center of (negative) attention within ATOT.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
lol so angry...if I am fat you are fucking obese. Clearly you are poor and upset about that on Christmas.

You're the one who has to split half of everything with an unhappy wife b/c you can't please her, even with supposedly nice watches and an M3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas yourself, a dog park, no wife and bar skanks.

We are sooo jealous.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
BRO BRO BRO

your mom your mom your mom

You can only read so much of his drivel until it stops being funny and you wish his house would explode from a natural gas leak or something.

BRO

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
When you grow up bro, you will find shit doesn't change much unless you are 40 and still living at home

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to use you as a model of what I should NOT be like by the time I'm 40.

You know what they say, growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.