Haters need not apply (nor dat poor): bang for buck DESIGNER demin?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
I am a Levi guy, maybe still a Levi guy after all of this.

The market necessitates my needs. I live in Palm Beach County so fuck me.

I can get some nice tops for <$100 but the denim is still brain damage money to me that is used to picking up Levis at $30-40 easy.

In the end, I may just roll in Levi's...but some of dem jeans just get attention by themselves from sum YUMMY girls.

Want to know the feel or just want to ignore it.

This thread decides.

kthx.

Å

Why is anyone who disagree with your position a "hater"?

Dude, if you are even half honest with your previous posts they are WOMEN ... not GIRLS. If you are calling the females girls then you are doing something illegal. You are 41 years old ... act your age and call them WOMEN.

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org

Dude, if you are even half honest with your previous posts they are WOMEN ... not GIRLS. If you are calling the females girls then you are doing something illegal. You are 41 years old ... act your age and call them WOMEN.

Like 41 year olds dont want to bang the hell out of 25 year old girls.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Nothing's illegal till you get caught, if there's grass on the field, " PLAY BALL!!!"..

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
I am not sure they are considered designer but banana republic jeans I really like. Retail is $80ish but they always have 35%-40% coupons.

They hold up really well and are just the right amount of softness while being durable.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

I usually call them chicks or ladies

Thanks for the morality lesson, your username is appropo.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I am not sure they are considered designer but banana republic jeans I really like. Retail is $80ish but they always have 35%-40% coupons.

They hold up really well and are just the right amount of softness while being durable.

That falls under daily denim. Nothing wrong with it, I like my Levi's for daily wear.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
I usually call them chicks or ladies

Thanks for the morality lesson, your username is appropo.

Dude, you are such a winner. If you are not posting 2-500 posts a day (just on this forum) you are out chasing the chicks/ladies.

By the way ... learn how to spell before you post. And you have no flipping idea what my username means nor should you care.

You soon-to-be ex-wife is such a lucky girl ...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Dude, you are such a winner. If you are not posting 2-500 posts a day (just on this forum) you are out chasing the chicks/ladies.

By the way ... learn how to spell before you post. And you have no flipping idea what my username means nor should you care.

You soon-to-be ex-wife is such a lucky girl ...

Like I said, haters need to stay out. I let my soon to be ex stay in my house last night, I go with her to her doctor visits since we are doing physicals now.

I don't disrespect chicks, it's clear you are jelly and if in a relationship wish yourself out.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Like I said, haters need to stay out. I let my soon to be ex stay in my house last night, I go with her to her doctor visits since we are doing physicals now.

I don't disrespect chicks, it's clear you are jelly and if in a relationship wish yourself out.

I have to say, you do troll well.

Pottery Barn furniture always struck me as an interesting item. It looks OK and seems to carry a price premium. People buy it because of the brand name but, in reality, it's nothing but overpriced trash furniture, often even worse than Ikea for 5x the price. People think that just because it is expensive it must be good and just because it looks OK on the floor it must be good. People are suckered in by this "brand name" and MDF with a veneer but the second it gets dented or a corner is cracked the furniture's true nature is exposed. It is nothing more than flashy trash. It tries hard to be something more than it really is and anybody who knows the truth about good furniture knows what it is, but there are suckers out there that still buy in.

You are the Pottery Barn furniture of this forum.

Adrenaline

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2005
I like the Levi's 550 style. I have five different colors of them. They shrink a little bit but it isn't that bad.

The only other jeans I have are some Nautica jeans. They fit like the Levi's and look really good after having them over a year. They were a little bit more than the Levi's but nowhere near $100.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
Here ya go, get some KR3W denim.

62-06120_l.jpg

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I can get some nice tops for <$100...

Dude, and I use that term loosely here, I couldn't care less about what jeans you choose to buy or wear, but seriously---did you just call shirts tops?

Going metrosexual on us? You're using a term (tops) women/girls/females call something men refer to as shirts.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Dude, and I use that term loosely here, I couldn't care less about what jeans you choose to buy or wear, but seriously---did you just call shirts tops?

Going metrosexual on us? You're using a term (tops) women/girls/females call something men refer to as shirts.

So many polo's i got horsepower

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

Do you even get laid?