Hannity exposes himself again

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
FIOS is an outlier, what part of the country are they the biggest provider?

I guess so, I thought they covered more area then this. But it does cover large population areas.

Fios_Availability.jpg

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
isn't the kardashian show really popular as well? getting very high ratings and whatnot? ratings != quality.

From one of his links:

Fox News' primetime viewership was eclipsed by only four other networks, none of which is news-specific – NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox.

"We're number 5! We're number 5!"

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
From one of his links:

Fox News' primetime viewership was eclipsed by only four other networks, none of which is news-specific – NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox.

They also lose primetime on Monday and I think Tuesday to wrestling.

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
From one of his links:

No wonder they want to pretend they're news rather than news-styled entertainment.

Reactions: soundforbjt

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
McDonalds is the #1 restaurant chain in the country. We all know what happens to you when ingesting exclusively McDonalds.

So what's your point??

If you cannot figure it out, I cannot help you. I could explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Not true on Fios here has recently added Newsmax and One America News. Booth are very conservative news channels more so then most of Fox.

I know I was pretty psyched when I saw those pop-up, thinking maybe just maybe, one would actually be a news channel and not yet another barely cover the news, entertainment, political partisan sh!t show constantly shouting at me trying to convince me of whatever they think I should be thinking. But no :(, it was not to be.

Luckily, via VPN, I'm able to get BBC iPlayer to work in the US and watch actual news on my HTPC and laptop. Also helpful when the Rugby World Cup comes around since the US is the ONLY country in the world that charges to see the matches (via per-per-view).

Oh and to stay OT, I was actually concerned for Hannity if Trump were to lose the election. I mean, if he couldn't host the hour long Trump infomercial that he like to call his "show", what would he do? I guess it would have just become the "Anti-Hillary Hour".

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Just going off the thread title someone really should do something about the cesspool that is Fox News. Between Roger and now Hannity it sounds like a total shit show run by frat boys.

Their reporting, at least what I've seen from their website, has basically turned into breitbart lite.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I didn't say I had somethin'. You did, dumbnuts.

I wasn't addressing you either as I said earlier.

Why do you have to call people names? Usually a resort of immaturity or someone with nothing intelligent to say.