Guy Makes Sword at Work, Uses it to Decapitate the Company Bully

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Antoneo

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
Pics of the sword!!! If it took three days to make by a dedicated metal worker, it gotsas be good.

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Antoneo
Pics of the sword!!! If it took three days to make by a dedicated metal worker, it gotsas be good.

I was just thinking "Damn, I really want to see the sword!"

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Holy crap, that ninja really DID flip out and chop somebody's head off....AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT IT!!!

I guess the dead guy wasn't real headstrong.
I guess he'll never be the head of that company.

I've been telling you guys that ninjas can flip out often times for no good reason. Like when my friend Mark saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just b/c he opened a window. Now do you believe me?!?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Doggiedog
Originally posted by: glen
Bud Light Real American Heroes & Real Men of Genius

Today we salute you, Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker.
While lesser metal works take the abuse, you made a sword!
(yes you do)
Pushing metal working to its limits, literally, you forged a sword of vengance with your own hand in your work place.
(ooh, lookin good)
An understated ways of saying "I'm going to cut your head off, and look fabulous doing it!?
(chopping off heads)
So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker, because without you, a man cutting off another man's head in place of work would just look silly.
(Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker)

Hilarious!

Everytime I think of what happened, I keep picturing Foghorn Leghorn's nephew reading up on how to make a sword. And after fashioning it, he shows it to the victim who laughs it off saying its not going to work.

Doh!

"What's this? Looks like sod-ee pop! Watch it fizz! ::shakes:: ***BLAM!!!!*"

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: TheNinja
Holy crap, that ninja really DID flip out and chop somebody's head off....AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT IT!!!

I've been telling you guys that ninjas can flip out often times for no good reason. Like when my friend Mark saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just b/c he opened a window. Now do you believe me?!?

No because you are a viking pirate :confused:

So you would not know what true ninjas could do because ninjas are stealthy so you would never see them flip out :)

Cheers,
Aquaman

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Aquaman
Originally posted by: TheNinja

No because you are a viking pirate :confused:

So you would not know what true ninjas could do because ninjas are stealthy so you would never see them flip out :)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Thats BS.. Thats this myth that hollywood has portrayed about the ninja.Ninjas do no care if you see them flip out.So what if you sse them what are you going to do try and stop them.That would only result in you getting totally fvcked as well.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: PingSpike
"After the suspect had made the weapon, (he) brandished it ... where the other employees could see it. He told all the other employees to go home," said police Inspector Bill Rice.

When the man with the sword says its quitting time....its quitting time!

Boy, that's for sure. :(