Guy Makes Sword at Work, Uses it to Decapitate the Company Bully

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
When you live in the murder capitol of the world you do have to be a little creative.

Hankerton

Golden Member
Apr 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: MrChad
Originally posted by: DaFinn
Yup, when your fellow co-worker starts to make a sword, you know its time to stop bullying him.

What is funny is it took him THREE FREAKIN' DAYS to make the sword... and no one did anything. :confused:

Seriously.

SUPERVISOR: Hey Bob, whatcha workin' on?
BOB: Oh, just a sword boss.
SUPERVISOR: Nice job! Keep up the good work!

:laugh:

:thumbsup:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Quixfire
When you live in the murder capitol of the world you do have to be a little creative.

I think Chicago regained the title for 2003.

NumbersGuy

Sep 16, 2002
1. That bully sure learned a lesson

2. With all the cr4p people have to put up with, the remarkable thing is that we don't see workplace killings every day

$0.02

Biggerhammer

Golden Member
Jan 16, 2003
Gonna be tricky avoiding murder one on that one...

'Your Honor, I just happened to be making a sword, hadn't a thought in my mind of playing D&D with Mr Bully!" (decapitate & dismember)

knyghtbyte

Oct 20, 2004
i guess he could always say in his defence that he was hoping to pioneer a new product for his company and was just showing this other guy how it works?

:confused:

edit: oh gosh, i just realised, it doesnt say junior member anymore under my name, i've got that transitional feeling of going from short to long trousers thing again :D

phantom309

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2002
Originally posted by: MrChad
Yup, when your fellow co-worker starts to make a sword, you know its time to stop bullying him.

What is funny is it took him THREE FREAKIN' DAYS to make the sword... and no one did anything. :confused:

Seriously.

SUPERVISOR: Hey Bob, whatcha workin' on?
BOB: Oh, just a sword boss.
SUPERVISOR: Nice job! Keep up the good work!
@##$% unions.....

ArmchairAthlete

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2002
Too much MMORPG. He thought he could up his crafting skills in real life, and defeat his bully at the same time.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I wonder if he did it in one slice or if he had to hack at him for a while. If he did it in one slice, that would be awesome- great aim! :D

glen

Lifer
Apr 28, 2000
Bud Light Real American Heroes & Real Men of Genius

Today we salute you, Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker.
While lesser metal works take the abuse, you made a sword!
(yes you do)
Pushing metal working to its limits, literally, you forged a sword of vengance with your own hand in your work place.
(ooh, lookin good)
An understated ways of saying "I'm going to cut your head off, and look fabulous doing it!?
(chopping off heads)
So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker, because without you, a man cutting off another man's head in place of work would just look silly.
(Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker)

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: glen

(yes you do)
Pushing metal working to its limits, literally, you forged a sword of vengance with your own hand in your work place.
(ooh, lookin good)
An understated ways of saying "I'm going to cut your head off, and look fabulous doing it!?
(chopping off heads)
So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Mr. Steel worker RPGer sword maker, because without you, a man cutting off another man's head in place of work would just look silly.

ROTFLMAO! :)

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Originally posted by: glen

(yes you do)
(ooh, lookin good)
(chopping off heads)

Nice :D

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: spidey07

Yes, somehow the company is at fault.

I never said that. But if I worked beside him, I would have said something.

Plus, he's not doing his work.

No one likes a tattle tail man. Plus, swords are cool...I would have wanted to see how it turned out.

And maybe that guy was a dick to everyone.