Guild Wars Players?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: NINaudio
Originally posted by: destrekor
Heh, I just picked my game back up once again. Haven't played basically since a few months after the game came out, and it was only occasional. I'm not much of a grind person, so I lose interest quickly. But I just got a new found interest in the game.

Meroc Ooriqi - 12 Necro/Warrior

You and lizardth have been added to my list. I'll be sure to say hi when I see you online.

I bought the game during beta and played for a few weeks then and then pretty much didn't touch it for two years. Now I play almost daily.

I so wish I had the time & internet connection to play daily. Our internet here sucks, and lagging during a mission pretty much kills my will to play Guild Wars as often as I would. I'll likely be playing a lot more after we move from this hell hole.

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
Whats some other names you used fullmetal ? Majere sounds familiar. I used to play under the name F Ugly. Big time pvp/gvg-er. Still got my account, proph,factions I think, perhaps nightfall to ? No don't think so, quit a little after nightfall, not sure ...

So, my question is, are there any hardcore pvp-ers/gvg-ers here ? PVE is lame, only used to do underworld for money, ecto's and stuff ... I've got a decent monk for pvp/gvg but I bet it's outdated by now ...

Appledrop

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2004
Originally posted by: MarcVenice
Whats some other names you used fullmetal ? Majere sounds familiar. I used to play under the name F Ugly. Big time pvp/gvg-er. Still got my account, proph,factions I think, perhaps nightfall to ? No don't think so, quit a little after nightfall, not sure ...

So, my question is, are there any hardcore pvp-ers/gvg-ers here ? PVE is lame, only used to do underworld for money, ecto's and stuff ... I've got a decent monk for pvp/gvg but I bet it's outdated by now ...
havent played the game for 2 years now, i still miss it though (sold acc sadly)
but when i did i was kinda hardcore pvper :) did a lot of HoH , and got to rank9, tiger emote which was great back then, but i expect its nothing these days (if even the rank system still exists, no idea!)

but yeah never picked up factions sadly.. so far behind now think ill wait till GW2

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
I've slowed down a lot in GW. Been through most of the content at least once. I have 9 characters so can't imagine going through it all with each. Warrior needs to do Duncan to be done with EOTN content then it's Hard Mode for the Tyrian missions.

IGN: Orion Whiteflame

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Omegachi
Originally posted by: NINaudio
Originally posted by: destrekor
Heh, I just picked my game back up once again. Haven't played basically since a few months after the game came out, and it was only occasional. I'm not much of a grind person, so I lose interest quickly. But I just got a new found interest in the game.

Meroc Ooriqi - 12 Necro/Warrior

You and lizardth have been added to my list. I'll be sure to say hi when I see you online.

I bought the game during beta and played for a few weeks then and then pretty much didn't touch it for two years. Now I play almost daily.

do you only have the original game like me?

No, I have them all Omga

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
quazik ? also a familiar name, you don't happen to be that guy who used to do those lame builds with warriors + pets ? Can't remember the name haha, and 1-2 necromancer's ?

I used to play with erm Jenna ? Or meatball, with erm jeez, I forgot so many names, this guy who used to do a pretty good ranger spike, english kid, really annoying if you got to know him haha, power ranger ? I'd prolly still have some names in my friendslist. I got to rank 10, but then they started messing with HoH. Holding was almost inpossible, but I loved holding, we'd do 1k fame runs once in a while, 400-600 was normal :p With spirits ya know. I had a couple of silver capes as well, we we're pretty good gvg-ers for a bunch of assholes, we weren't as serious/dedicated as other guilds ...