Guild Wars Players?

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
I know there's a few of you on here somewhere! :)

I'm looking for more people to play this game with and who may want to join a new, friendly, helpful, PvE guild that does the occassional AB. We're open to new players and experienced players as well.

Feel free to chat me up in game if you like, my in game name is: Cara M Sith

nefariouscaine

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2006
You should hit up msi1337 - he might not be playing much due to moving but that man loves him some GW. Myself included but my game playing on GW is hit or miss. I kinda dropped out of the guild thing and have gone to solo'ing around ETON.

I'll see about getting on when I'm home but I'd started up on EVE (but I'm sure I can play GW at the same time :p)

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
nefarious, I'm down for some random adventures through EOTN. I need to do some dungeons up there to work on my rankings, so feel free to hit me up when you're on. :)

Right now my guild is pretty much mostly casual players except for me and the leader who both play almost daily, so if you wanted to join we'd be cool with that. I'll have to send msi1337 a pm if he doesn't turn up in this thread. :laugh:

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
I've got a lvl20 E/Me fire / water nuker that I'm working on Nightfall with. I also have a lvl 14?ish Minion Master that I'm going through EoTN with. I haven't played in a bit but I definitely want to.

xfire or steam me at cylune if you want to play. I'm on break this week so I have plenty of time :D

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
ive been playing for 2 yrs...leader of a really good guild and leader of a decent size alliance...im on daily when im outta work but theres always things going on in my alliance...if u want to join a kurzick allaince let me know we're always looking for more

ign: aeron rohen

Rexxy

Mar 18, 2008
i will re-update later tonight with my Character names, but i have 5 or 6 chars, most of them lvl20's, names elude me at this point in time, and no access from customer site...hehe

i have all the GW games.

Rexxy

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
If you wanna play im an E/R Nuker and I'm currently playing in EOTN. My char's name is Saber Isamu Dyson

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
I only have a Prophecies account. It's been inactive for almost 1.5 years. But I still have my green gear :)

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
My wife and I have four accounts total, and all accounts have Prophicies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. We used to play much more often, but work takes up most of our time now. We do still play--I'll edit with character names later if you wish.

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Ah, good to see some players here. :)

9mak9
Thanks for the offer of the guild, but I like the people in my guild now, so I'm not looking to leave, but I'd definitely do some PvE with you. :)

Canai
I don't have xfire or teamspeak, is cylune your in game name also?

Rexxy, Zerocool, and Fullmetal Chocobo
I'll look you all up online as well once you post some character names if you haven't already.

Spartan
If you feel like playing again, let me know. I still have one or two characters in prophecies to play around with.

I've got 7 level 20 characters, and a few under ten that I'm trying out right now. I play pretty much all over the place, although I tend to avoid prophecies now because everything there is rather drawn out IMO, although I do have a warrior in the crystal dessert area because I need to get her the extra attribute points from prophecies.

For those of you playing in EOTN, definitely look me up, I need to do more dungeons up there to fill in some dungeon guides. :)

I don't expect I'll be on til late tonight (after 10 or 11 eastern time) as I'm gonna be trying out the new rainbow six.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
i am brand new to GW universe .. i am playing Nightfall on 56K dialup - level 3 or 4 :p .. but now my time is getting completely taken up with work and a new project

i hope to join some of you ... in a couple of months ... i'll make sure i bookmark this thread so i can find you ....
i won't be PvP on dialup, however

rose.gif

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: apoppin
i am brand new to GW universe .. i am playing Nightfall on 56K dialup - level 3 or 4 :p .. but now my time is getting completely taken up with work and a new project

To reduce loading times for your game, you can download everything at once (probably want to do this while you sleep) by adding "-image" without the quotes after the "gw.exe" in the shortcut. This will help prevent long load times when you go to a new area and it goes to download everything you don't have!

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
There have been a few of these threads in the past... usually there are at least a few active players. I played with Fenixgoon a bit last time and there were some others I added to my friends list.

The next few weeks are going to be very busy for me, but I'll bookmark this thread and get names for when I get a chance to play. I only have Prophencies. If I get back into it heavily, I'd consider picking up one of the other ones.

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
Originally posted by: NINaudio

9mak9
Thanks for the offer of the guild, but I like the people in my guild now, so I'm not looking to leave, but I'd definitely do some PvE with you. :)

haha you misunderstood me...if your guild is kurzick you can join my alliance...you stay in yoru guild but you are with lots of other guilds...

my alliance is active and fun...

i have 9 lvl 20s beaten all 4 games multiple times...so now i title hunt and do all hm, farming and pvp stuff

let me know if anyone is interested

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: 9mak9

9mak9

haha you misunderstood me...if your guild is kurzick you can join my alliance...you stay in yoru guild but you are with lots of other guilds...

i have 9 lvl 20s beaten all 4 games multiple times...so now i title hunt and do all hm, farming and pvp stuff

Mak, well we're Luxon, so the alliance would be out of the question. :)

I'm always down for some HM, gold, and item farming as well. I usually use my dervish for all that. What is your favorite class mak?

9mak9

Dec 3, 2007
Originally posted by: 9mak9

9mak9

Mak, well we're Luxon, so the alliance would be out of the question. :)

I'm always down for some HM, gold, and item farming as well. I usually use my dervish for all that. What is your favorite class mak?

ahhh ok well then ill guess we'll have to fight in ab then :)

My war is main char...have my 10 titles maxed have about another 10 more than half way done...

doa, uw, fow, hm, vanquishing, dungeons...all that stuff in the works...ursan ftw haha

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
I wouldn't mind playing some more again, I played the original game all the way up to the last mission, got frustrated with it over a year ago, and haven't played much since. I do have all the expansions tho, so can do whatever. My son also plays. I'll look for you online and see about joining your guild.

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
I've added all those who've left screen names. Hopefully I'll see some of you online.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
My primary character is 'Alphonse Majere'. I'm not sure about my others, but that should work. I'll PM my wife to see if she'll add hers on here as well.

lizardth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2005
'Wicked Felina' 20 R/Mo and 'Xquic Blood Maiden' 20 W/R Those are my main chars on my 2 accounts.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Heh, I just picked my game back up once again. Haven't played basically since a few months after the game came out, and it was only occasional. I'm not much of a grind person, so I lose interest quickly. But I just got a new found interest in the game.

Meroc Ooriqi - 12 Necro/Warrior

+

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
i think i used to be in the AToT guild... but i haven't played in over 1.5 years.... and i only have the original game.

NINaudio

Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: destrekor
Heh, I just picked my game back up once again. Haven't played basically since a few months after the game came out, and it was only occasional. I'm not much of a grind person, so I lose interest quickly. But I just got a new found interest in the game.

You and lizardth have been added to my list. I'll be sure to say hi when I see you online.

I bought the game during beta and played for a few weeks then and then pretty much didn't touch it for two years. Now I play almost daily.

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: destrekor

You and lizardth have been added to my list. I'll be sure to say hi when I see you online.

I bought the game during beta and played for a few weeks then and then pretty much didn't touch it for two years. Now I play almost daily.

do you only have the original game like me?