gross female cop gave me a citation today. stupid hick town

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Is this supposed to be a negative? I dont understand why this matters...

well if she isnt she was just pissed i didnt ask her out then. i love lesbians more then anyone, but this one was a flowing bitch.

i dont really need all the righteous folk telling me how awful i am because i dont have current registration on a truck that barely ever gets drivin in a town where nobody is. but im not surprised at the responses either.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
"I drive 1 mile to the grocery store and back, you seen me, you know that"

Here's a tip. Buy a cheap bicycle or walk. Your decision to drive such a short distance for groceries shows why you are poor (via making poor choices).

disregarding the fact this is clearly a troll thread.

if you've got 1 mile to the grocery store you don't even have to buy a bike, just walk you fat bastard.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
i dont really need all the righteous folk telling me how awful i am because i dont have current registration on a truck that barely ever gets drivin in a town where nobody is. but im not surprised at the responses either.

I don't have an issue with you driving without a current registration, but it's hard to bitch about getting a ticket for doing so. Regardless of what you think of the law, it's the law none the less. Maybe she was more aggressive than she should have been, but you should have been backing in your driveway ;^)

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010

Well then why the fuck are you surprised at the response of the cop? Sheesh, it's people like you that probably piss of cops most, idiots who could easily avoid breaking the law but do it anyway because "it doesn't really matter"

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
disregarding the fact this is clearly a troll thread.

if you've got 1 mile to the grocery store you don't even have to buy a bike, just walk you fat bastard.

or i could just drive because what is the fucking difference? its just registration renewal that is a scam in the first place and everyone knows it. these last few months i havent had it, i have been trailed by state and local police and none of them pulled me over. they hang on my bumper, run my plates, and then back off and leave me alone.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Well then why the fuck are you surprised at the response of the cop? Sheesh, it's people like you that probably piss of cops most, idiots who could easily avoid breaking the law but do it anyway because "it doesn't really matter"

i didnt try to kill someone. it is perfectly ok to have discretion in life, dude.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
I don't have an issue with you driving without a current registration, but it's hard to bitch about getting a ticket for doing so. Regardless of what you think of the law, it's the law none the less. Maybe she was more aggressive than she should have been, but you should have been backing in your driveway ;^)

i said i understand why i got a ticket, i just dont know why she was such an asshole. she knew who i was, she knew i lived there. she could have just been nice and said "i have to ticket you now, ive been watching you drive for weeks"

i never argued or lied or anything like that. before i even said a word she was snappin on me. , thats why i posted all this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I don't understand because the OP family is well off (lake front property) but could not provide some cash to get the registration up to date? OP, I do really hope your insurance is still up to date. We have a huge problem with folks without insurance driving around here. I got hit by one of them.

Don't feel bad. Down here, we have to have the vehicles to pass inspection annually. One time, I forget and got a $120 ticket for that. At least the cop was nice and was not rude/mean.

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
i said i understand why i got a ticket, i just dont know why she was such an asshole. she knew who i was, she knew i lived there. she could have just been nice and said "i have to ticket you now, ive been watching you drive for weeks"

i never argued or lied or anything like that. before i even said a word she was snappin on me. power trippin *** ass wise and beautiful woman is all she was, thats why i posted all this.

What kind of person wants a job that controls other people? It's gonna attract the worst of society, and the ones that aren't assholes should be the surprise.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
i didnt try to kill someone. it is perfectly ok to have discretion in life, dude.

You broke the law and got caught, you took the risk, if you weren't prepared to pay the ticket, don't take the risk.

How long have you been driving without registration? Maybe she saw you for a few weeks now and let it go but now that's it's been awhile she is going to give you a ticket.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
I don't understand because the OP family is well off (lake front property) but could not provide some cash to get the registration up to date?

i probably could get the loan if i asked, but i really hate relying on other people for money. its bad enough im staying here rent free in trade for labor/maintenance around the property.

if this was for insurance or something important, of course i would ask my family for help. this is something that is so non-threatening to anyone that i just didnt see a reason to worry about it. and like i said, neither did any of the other cops that followed me the last few months.

i really like the fact she wouldnt even give me her first name. i know her first initial, it said it on her flobby boob. i wanted to tell her that ill find it out anyway because shes being such a bitch, but i just let it go.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
How long have you been driving without registration? Maybe she saw you for a few weeks now and let it go but now that's it's been awhile she is going to give you a ticket.

like 5 months :D i think thats exactly what happened, she let me go for awhile but decided today was enough. what i dont understand is why i was treated like a violent suspect.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

i never argued or lied or anything like that. before i even said a word she was snappin on me. power trippin *** ass wise and beautiful woman is all she was, thats why i posted all this.

Female cops are 99% bad where as male cops are like 85% bad to deal with. It's a male dominated professional full of tough guys, so all the females have these giant chips on their shoulders.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Next time bring up how much you love the WNBA and female MMA fighting and talk about how successful your sex change operation was.