Got a TB skin test and wifes three legged dog turned 18 years old

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
More on this story, pls.

My wife and I were at a movie theater watching the first hulk movie when we received a phone call. On the phone was my step son saying the dog was bleeding from a hole in its leg.

We left the theater, got home, found an emergency number for a vet, took the dog in.

X-rays showed a 22 caliber bullet shattered the femur and fragmented. Parts of the fragmented bullet passed close to bladder and along the spine. Instead of exiting the flesh, the bullet fragments passed under the skin.

The next day we followed the blood trail back to a neighbors driveway.

My wife and I called the police, who told us that unless we had a witness there was nothing they could do.

The leg had to be removed.

Pic I posted here a year ago,

IMG_4066-small.jpg

Last edited:

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Now that we're going over old TH stories, could you update us on your wife suspiciously spending a big part of savings?

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
coughing blood coming out of your ass indicates you have some serious issues. Coughing blood does not have anything to do with tb, but in some cases it can be related. If you test positive which is not comforting you should get chest xray otherwise you will be infecting your loved ones.

Ass rabies. Definitely. GL with that.

OlafSicky

Platinum Member
Feb 25, 2011
Id don't know what is going on in this thread but Congrats to the dog turning 18 and to you for not having TB but what do you have? Could be a nasty STD?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Id don't know what is going on in this thread but Congrats to the dog turning 18 and to you for not having TB but what do you have? Could be a nasty STD?

He has a severe case of Tex-Ass...it's usually incurable. :cool: