Goodbye.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
i'm ok. i was extremely drunk and depressed and now i'm embarrassed.

i'm taking a break from the forums. i have to sort my life out.

thanks for the concern. it means a lot that some of you cared about my well-being. i'm sorry i worried you.
:wub:

Duder1no

Nov 1, 2010

thanks for the concern. it means a lot that some of you cared about my well-being. i'm sorry i worried you.

no sweat man, happens to all of us eventually

take a break and come back refreshed

later

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002

Good luck and take care.

chusteczka

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2006
Have a pączek today, that will cheer you up! :) Pączki have the added benefit of being deep fried and will help remove any remaining alcohol in your system.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
If you are depressed you just need an adjustment. I mean Chiros everywhere treat depression with subluxation treatment.

But in all seriousness, get some help if depression is causing you issues.

Arcadio

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2007
It's a good idea to take a break. I did the same thing a few months ago and it worked wonders.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I'm sorry I photoshopped your face onto golfers that looked like they were doing something dirty.

Except that we all had a good larf about it (including you) so I guess it was never a bad thing.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

don't do that again! :mad:

you PM/email me or something.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Between this thread and the Afghanistan one, I am really starting to believe that you guys are pretty good hearted guys and girls!

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Glad to hear you're OK. Taking a break from the forums will be a good thing, as long as you seek help elsewhere. Get to an MD and tell them what's going on, they'll be able to help. Along with that, find a good friend who will listen when you talk.

Depression sucks man and I'm sorry to hear that you're going through it, but it's not forever!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Best wishes to you.

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
Bobby, I especially like the quote below. It hits home. I wish we had someone with your talents around here, I could use some of your expertise. Hope you can find piece of mind. At least we both have Noruz to look forward to in a couple of weeks.

The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.
-Thomas Edison

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Good luck man! We'll be here for you.