Goodbye.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
bubbles_-_pope.jpg

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Can someone seriously contact him to make sure he's making a rational choice to leave the forum and not an irrational choice to end his life?

Looks like from a recent post that he's depressed... I wish I could find the stupid fin' number.

Last edited by a moderator:

chusteczka

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2006
Eits, I like your website. It is well put together.

If you are considering leaving the website, take a break and do not log in for a few weeks or a couple months. You put up with a lot of crap on this board in an attempt to enlighten people to the potential of a relatively new form of health care. There are many examples on this forum where people needed to take a break, some even tried to permanently ban themselves to prevent their ability to ever login again. Take a break. If you come back to the site, great. If not, you will happily move on with your life.

If you are considering ending your life, then stop logging in, take a break from the site. Do not end your life, plain and simple.

If you are looking for attention, ... Hello! There are many times I have enjoyed reading your conversation. :)

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
I, for one, welcome our Alternative and Complementary Medicine Overlords.

Sorry about all the Quackopractor flack I've given you, eits. Nothing personal, I thought you were tough enough to take it in good stride.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
I, for one, welcome our Alternative and Complementary Medicine Overlords.

Sorry about all the Quackopractor flack I've given you, eits. Nothing personal, I thought you were tough enough to take it in good stride.

I'm sure he is; seems truly proud of the good work he does.

Probably something much more personal.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
Hey Eits, if you are reading this, then I want to let you know how much respect I have for you as a BALLER.

I still remember ages ago when you asked that girl at the drive-thru and posted the results. Friggin awesome.

Good luck for the future man, hope to see you back one day.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

The very least, have the decency to say something like

"I dont like this forum anymore, goodbye"

Because I'am thinking you meant "goodbye cruel world" as you put the barrel of a firearm to your head.

I just hope its not the latter, your gonna hurt too many people on your way out. Suicide is never the answer, the effects leave long lasting emotional scares in those around you.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
I thought chiropractors could cure anything? Apparently anything but depression.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
i'm ok. i was extremely drunk and depressed and now i'm embarrassed.

i'm taking a break from the forums. i have to sort my life out.

thanks for the concern. it means a lot that some of you cared about my well-being. i'm sorry i worried you.