goddamn bush!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Not to worry, Cheney is in Charge..just like he is when the Dub is in the Whitehouse!

question is, when was dick "not" in charge? possibly the 30 minutes he had the pacemaker recharged :p

he was praying bush wouldn't do something stupid during those full 30 minutes. like push the red buttons. lol.

TooOne21

Sep 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Ameesh
i hate all of you who voted for this asshat.

working vacations my ass, falling off segways is more like it.

250 days of vacation used after 3 years in office, fvck him and all of you who voted for this lazy slob.

the average american gets 13 days!

Then how can HE be blamed for all that you liberal cry babies whine about the government action over the past 3 years?:confused:

TooOne21

Sep 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Modeps
I really dont care too much. I'ma vote for Kerry though.

Heck we even got to see his daughter somewhat naked. What have the Bush daughters given us?? NOTHING! ;)

:camera:

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Considering the fact that you don't even know how to post this in the right forum says a lot as well.

RobCur

Banned
Oct 4, 2002
I too, would take vacation if I was just as carefree as he is and didn't care much about the country or our well being. It's sad in a way because the middleclasses, lower middle classes suffers the most financially and emotionally due to corruption. more people are losing their mind slowly and no one knows exactly what is going on anymore. we need someone who would lead us in the right direction and knows exactly what he is talking about as well. we're being fed with a lot of !@#$ and I don't buy it. if we don't do something about it as a citizen, things will only get worse. he is suppose to serve us, not us serve him. when someone say our economy isn't dependent on the president, one really needs to have a reality check.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: RobCur
I too, would take vacation if I was just as carefree as he is and didn't care much about the country or our well being. It's sad in a way because the middleclasses, lower middle classes suffers the most financially and emotionally due to corruption. more people are losing their mind slowly and no one knows exactly what is going on anymore. we need someone who would lead us in the right direction and knows exactly what he is talking about as well. we're being fed with a lot of !@#$ and I don't buy it. if we don't do something about it as a citizen, things will only get worse. he is suppose to serve us, not us serve him. when someone say our economy isn't dependent on the president, one really needs to have a reality check.
Again, he's working far more hours in a year than the average American. Him being on vacation != average joe being on vacation at the beach sipping coronas. Just because you don't agree with him - and I'm in no hurry to see him re-elected (not that Kerry is any better) - doesn't mean he doesn't care about the country or put forth a full effort.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
Doesn't matter if Bush take the entire 3 years off, everyone knows Cheney is running the show anyway.

arsbanned

Banned
Dec 12, 2003
I'm tired of Dick and Bush too. :D

i'd rather a guy get a BJ and eat pizza once in a while and only take 150 days over 8 years vs having a retard start a war and go on vacation for almost a year in his first 3 years of office

*WINNER*

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
All that thinking, planning, and using big words is pretty taxing physically as well as mentally for Mr. Bush.

leeboy

Banned
Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: hjo3
Originally posted by: Sid59
the Republican Presidents know how to relax. Plenty of days off .. must be tough to let the US go to crap.
Yeah, too bad they're nothing like our workaholic democrat presidents... you know, eating pizza and getting blow jobs. That's dedication.

:roll:

csf

Banned
Aug 5, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
All that thinking, planning, and using big words is pretty taxing physically as well as mentally for Mr. Bush.

But being a smug, condescending partisan hack who only posts flamebait and whiny remarks is no challenge for you.

yeah too bad your dumb ass is too busy making inflammatory posts to realize your trolling has been recognized. sorry but im sick of trolls and i hope this crap stops.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The job isn't physically hard but it's tremendously mentally demanding. The poor Chimp only had enough brain pwoer for the first five munutes. If they don't rest him he'll loose the ability to talk.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
What about Clinton? As of December 1999, President Bill Clinton had spent only 152 days on holiday during his two terms, according to CBS News. A former staffer noted Clinton was such a workaholic that "it almost killed Clinton to take one-week vacations during August."

Goddamit, he was so hard working he couldn't even stop work for his BJ. That's what you call dedication!
Bush may enjoy "working vacations" *snicker*, but Clinton only had time for working hummers. My hat's off to you Sir!. :thumbsup:

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
He is sending a "subliminable" message that he likes Texas and wants a one way ticket there in November ;)

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
IIRC, after 2 years in, Dubya had taken more vacation days than GHWB and Clinton combined.

Format C:

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I hope I don't live anywhere near any of you guys. If you're this consumed by hatred now you're going to explode after November.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Format C:
I hope I don't live anywhere near any of you guys. If you're this consumed by hatred now you're going to explode after November.

LOL, it'll be great!!!!

Funny, since Bush took office over 3 years ago, I've had 432 "vacation" days off (this includes 110 weekend days, 26 vacation, and 8 paid holidays per year).

I also love how these "vacation days" are counted: If he takes a flight to Kennebunkport at 9:00pm on a Friday night it's counted as a "vacation day".

Of course the sheep are too consumed by their hatred to even give half an ounce of an impression of intellectual honesty...........

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Originally posted by: hjo3
Originally posted by: Sid59
the Republican Presidents know how to relax. Plenty of days off .. must be tough to let the US go to crap.
Yeah, too bad they're nothing like our workaholic democrat presidents... you know, eating pizza and getting blow jobs. That's dedication.

It's how you keep your hands free to work :roll:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: TooOne21
Originally posted by: Modeps
I really dont care too much. I'ma vote for Kerry though.

Heck we even got to see his daughter somewhat naked. What have the Bush daughters given us?? NOTHING! ;)

:camera:

you don't want them, she has his face. :barf;