goddamn bush!

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
the Republican Presidents know how to relax. Plenty of days off .. must be tough to let the US go to crap.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Sid59
the Republican Presidents know how to relax. Plenty of days off .. must be tough to let the US go to crap.
Yeah, too bad they're nothing like our workaholic democrat presidents... you know, eating pizza and getting blow jobs. That's dedication.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
the president really can't take a vacation. his job goes with him wherever he happens to be.

/still voting for Kerry, though

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: hjo3
Yeah, too bad they're nothing like our workaholic democrat presidents... you know, eating pizza and getting blow jobs. That's dedication.

i'd rather a guy get a BJ and eat pizza once in a while and only take 150 days over 8 years vs having a retard start a war and go on vacation for almost a year in his first 3 years of office

coronafiend

Feb 26, 2004

ha! so true.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
I don't have anywhere near the resposibility at my job that he has at his, but if I took 250 days off, I'd get fired in a second.

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Do Presidents get weekends 'off' or is taking a Saturday or Sunday 'off' considered a vacation day? If weekends are considered vacation, then the typical worker has at least 104 vacation days per year.

I've also heard it jokingly said that much of the staff likes to encourage Bush to take days off because damage control is easier when he isn't around. ;)

spunkz

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2003
same deal with teachers and i respect them just as much as any other profession

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
is it considered a day off if I do the same amount of job-related work that I do while in the office from another location?

moks78

Lifer
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: coronafiend

ha! so true.
...BJ...no rest for the weary...it's still a job.:)

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Ameesh
i hate all of you who voted for this asshat.

working vacations my ass, falling off segways is more like it.

250 days of vacation used after 3 years in office, fvck him and all of you who voted for this lazy slob.

the average american gets 13 days!

the average american has about 1/340958309485 the stress of the president

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: jadinolf
Wake up guys. The president, no matter who he is, doesn't get a day off.
Yeah it's not like these vacation days are vacation days. I would think that the average "vacation" day for him on his rance commenses with a run in the morning, then spend a few hours at his mobile command center thing (He has a trailer setup on his ranch among other things), then lunch, then more presidential duties. I gaurantee you that "vacation" or not he - ANY president - is putting in a hell of a lot more work hours into the year than the average american.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Ameesh
i hate all of you who voted for this asshat.

working vacations my ass, falling off segways is more like it.

250 days of vacation used after 3 years in office, fvck him and all of you who voted for this lazy slob.

the average american gets 13 days!

have you taken a look at how much vacation time Congress gets? What about all those lazy slobs?

YADemocratrantingaboutmadeupnumbersT

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I really dont care too much. I'ma vote for Kerry though.

Heck we even got to see his daughter somewhat naked. What have the Bush daughters given us?? NOTHING! ;)

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Modeps
I really dont care too much. I'ma vote for Kerry though.

Heck we even got to see his daughter somewhat naked. What have the Bush daughters given us?? NOTHING! ;)

i think bush hid his daughters to keep them from giving him a bad name.
they are as much addicts as he, which makes for great news to the tabloids.